[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Trek and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Community

Star Trek and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Got a question? Ask it here!
If Star Trek and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are going to be Collector Lines, can we go ahead and get topic boards for them so that the speculation on what is coming can be discussed?

That's a great idea. I look forward to reading some predictions around those two lines.

Not to mention, it could give Mega some insight on what fans would like to see for Wave 2 (I assume Wave 1 for both lines is already set and in production) and help the powers that be make their decisions.

I remember reading somewhere the power rangers are being updated with some new articulation, does that hopefully mean they'll be getting the collector's treatment too (I hope so)

as far as turtles go gotta have a party wagon with the gang and maybe we'll se krang's android body (blok built)
I'm guessing they'll be more of the new nickelodeon style (which I like) but maybe we'll get some throwback sets to the old cartoon that would be great.

I really hope the new power rangers are collector's series I want to see some green/white ranger with some details zords and tons of villains (Power rangers toys are always lacking in the villain area)

That would be great if Power Rangers got bumped up the Collecter level. Even in the younger line there were some good vehicle sets and ideas. Bringing them up to Collector i'm guessing will just improve that. And I can think of a few fans that would like their plain body style to use for customs.

Thank you for the Star Trek section. Now I just need you to make a Borg Fireteam set so I can build my Collective and start assimilating.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”