[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 75 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yes.

You figured it out, Survivor! Woo hoo!

I can't find a good app to make my comics! Help please (I'm using an IOS device)

GreenSpartanH4 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:57 pm
I can't find a good app to make my comics! Help please (I'm using an IOS device)
Pixlr should work. Your limited on speech bubbles and editing can be a pain but it works.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:08 pm
GreenSpartanH4 wrote:
Pixlr should work. Your limited on speech bubbles and editing can be a pain but it works.
Aprecciate it, I'll try using it. You can expect more from me soon (but not right now because I'm with these final exams)

So...

I know someone will hate on me for this, but I'm going to say it anyways:

I think Paper Mario: Sticker Star gets too much hate.

I'm gonna go prepare for the incoming mob of 64 and Thousand Year Door fans from across the wide interwebs, because I know they'll somehow find this post.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:45 am
So...

I'm gonna go prepare for the incoming mob of 64 and Thousand Year Door fans from across the wide interwebs, because I know they'll somehow find this post.
Actually it dose, but its because it doesn't stand up to the series that came before it. Not because its actually a bad game.

GreenSpartanH4 wrote:
If you’re looking to do speech bubbles, use bubbled but you might want to turn your airplane mode in because it has nonstop adds

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:45 am
So...

lol!

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:37 am
GreenSpartanH4 wrote:
If you’re looking to do speech bubbles, use bubbled but you might want to turn your airplane mode in because it has nonstop adds
спасибо (That’s thanks in Russian)

Return to “General discussion”