[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Trek dilemma - Page 3 - Community

Star Trek dilemma

Got a question? Ask it here!
Community Team
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:45 pm
Hey I have had an issue with the new Star Trek figures. I’ve searched most every store and if they don’t usually have any and if they do it’s ones I already have. Is it scalpers? Are they not in my area? Where are they?
Which ones are you looking for?

MCX_Team wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:00 am
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:45 pm
Hey I have had an issue with the new Star Trek figures. I’ve searched most every store and if they don’t usually have any and if they do it’s ones I already have. Is it scalpers? Are they not in my area? Where are they?
Which ones are you looking for?
Mostly just data. We’ve even looked on amazon and no one has it

Amazon has Data. $9.99 Prime.

I don't think any of the Mega Construx Star Trek figures have been hard to come by.

I do hope more Next Generation crew members are in the works. Worf would pair well with a Klingon in a wave. The Klingon would be a good army-builder too.

Ashtalon wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:23 pm
Amazon has Data. $9.99 Prime.

I don't think any of the Mega Construx Star Trek figures have been hard to come by.

I do hope more Next Generation crew members are in the works. Worf would pair well with a Klingon in a wave. The Klingon would be a good army-builder too.
Yes, more TNG please! I wish Star Trek could have it's own line, that way more characters from multiple series (NOT Discovery 👎) could be released. Worf? Yes. Duras sisters? Yes. Basic Klingons? Yes.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”