[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Id like to see Game Of Thrones line - Page 3 - Community

Id like to see Game Of Thrones line

General news and information related to Mega Construx
LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:08 pm
Ashtalon wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 pm
Lord of the rings is taken so that will not happen.
The L brand no longer has the LOTR license. They don't keep licenses forever. They have to re-up their deals every so often. I believe it's available unless a different company scooped it up.

As a fan of dragons in general, I want to see the dragon. The new scale is making me think destiny enemy scale. Although it would be nice if they did keep it to just the cod/halo scales for regular figures.

seems closer to monster high and american girl scale if true

Actually nope. I'm wrong and your wrong Lisha, well I guess were about the same amount of right/wrong. Slightly smaller. Monster high and destiny enemy figs stand at 2 3/4"

I measured a caball, A fallan captain, and a monsters high figure. Can't say anything about American girl though. Mabey that's the hight scale. I don't know what there scale is.

Going by the one leaked image we have thus far, it looks to me that the GoT figures are just going to be normal Halo/Heroes scale.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 pm
Going by the one leaked image we have thus far, it looks to me that the GoT figures are just going to be normal Halo/Heroes scale.
Ya, which is great. For customs and scaling purposes.

Yeah the set looks fantastic. If only there were Orcs in GoT.

I just hope I get to make a few armies.

I'm a huge fan I probly have the first pre-order for the Dragon set and as soon as I find a white walker presale I will probly do the same I hope to see more battle packs with different houses and such like call of duty where it comes with 4 or 5 figures and a few back drops

Mikelongak47 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 pm
I'm a huge fan I probly have the first pre-order for the Dragon set and as soon as I find a white walker presale I will probly do the same I hope to see more battle packs with different houses and such like call of duty where it comes with 4 or 5 figures and a few back drops
I mean, go for it. But from the leaks it has something like a September release. If you wait for it to show up on say Amazon you can probabaly get the retail price. (Toy wiz marks up all there products)

Return to “General discussion”