[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Mega product listings (non licensed, house brand) - Community

New Mega product listings (non licensed, house brand)

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I found some listings for upcoming Mega Construx items on a major etailer's site. These listings are brand new to the site and available for preoder. The pricing for the vehicles seems really low, so I assume their figures aren't collector-style. However, the first two listings seem like they may be superposeable figures. I'm not sure how the Ultimate Figurines Pack's pricing works. Seems like it might be two figures in each pack with a bunch of extra pieces. The Probuilders Small Vehicles could be Mongoose type sets. The other two listings almost seem like Yootz listings or those old-school. A police cruiser which is only 100 pieces seems really small.

Mega Construx Ultimate Figurines Pack (Feb 2020 $12.99)
Introducing 15 new buildable figures to complete your collection! Create your own stories; bring new characters to life! With 15 new fully-articulated micro action figures, play good cop against lonesome sheriff or team up alien with werewolf to build the ultimate action scene. This pack includes various accessories such as a detachable pirate's hat, swords, a magic scepter and one pair of handcuffs. Each figure is highly-articulated and features realistic printed details. With so many characters to choose from, the only hard question is: which one will you build first? Includes 67-pieces that are compatible with major brands!

Mega Construx Probuilders Small Vehicles Case (Feb 2020 - $9.99)
Race to the rescue with Mega Construx Probuilders Small Vehicles Case! Roll onto the scene with this buildable police ATV and keep the seaways safe in this buildable fire rescue boat. With so many pieces, build your vehicles, put the micro action figure inside and race to the rescue!

Mega Construx City Police Cruiser Playset (Dec 2019 - $9.99)
Patrol and protect your city with a buildable police cruiser! Take it to the streets in this fully buildable police car. From its red and blue lights on top, down to realistic treaded rubber wheels and printed details on the sides, this police cruiser is the perfect partner for your neighborhood patrol. Sit the articulated officer figure in the front seat before you roll out and save the day! Playset includes 1x police officer micro action figure with gun accessory and 112-pieces that are compatible with major brands.

Mega Construx City Fire Rescue Unit Playset (Dec 2019 - $9.99)
Haul out and rescue with a buildable all-terrain vehicle! Haul out with this big, buildable ATV rescue vehicle and speed ahead to your next mission. Whether it's snowy hills or thick muddy woods, this ATV comes fully equipped with an axe and fire extinguisher. Push the windshield down to traverse even the roughest terrain. And don't forget to strap in the buildable rescue officer in the driver's seat, it's gonna be a bumpy ride! Playset includes 1x rescue officer micro action figure and 112-pieces that are compatible with major brands.

This sounds interesting. Maybe that means we can get some head sculpts!

Hmmm, this could be pretty cool. Can't wait to see more!

Mega Construx City, eh? Bring on Chase MCXcane!

Murple wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:11 am
Mega Construx City, eh? Bring on Chase MCXcane!
*Chokes on infusion*

Hopefully that first set is super articulated.

Hopefully this isn't a re-release of the Yootz stuff. If these are Halo or COD sized characters I'm gonna get so many of these, dude.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 pm
Hopefully this isn't a re-release of the Yootz stuff. If these are Halo or COD sized characters I'm gonna get so many of these, dude.
Well, part of the description says "Each figure is highly-articulated and features realistic printed details", so I'm hoping/imagining that it'll be something more like the figures from the Probuilder line.

Hopefully. I have no idea what happened to those Yootz sets, anyway. A couple went up on Amazon then it all went quiet. Seems like it was cancelled.

If they are SA figures, then I'm so excited.

Return to “General discussion”