[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A modular firebase system - Community

A modular firebase system

General news and information related to Mega Construx
What would you guys think of a modular firebase system, based around the set from a year or two ago? I think a system with small rooms and turrets that interlock with pins would be a good addition to the set lineup. If nothing else, a room or two. Maybe they could make a Covenant style base. What are your guys thoughts on this? And if anyone from MCX reads this, are there plans, or is this even cost effective? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Oh yes sir!

Also nice to see you Art.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:21 pm
Oh yes sir!

Yeah I kinda yeeted off the face of the planet for a few months but I’m trying to get involved again

ArtfulConch wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:23 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:21 pm
Oh yes sir!

Yeah I kinda yeeted off the face of the planet for a few months but I’m trying to get involved again
Yay!

Most definitely.

It incentivizes collecting them while also allowing people to pick them up individually if they just want a small base or don't want to spend a huge amount.

And maybe it's more cost effective for Mega so they have stores actually sell them (instead of a huge set that they end up having to mark down).

Oh yes, we have hit the jackpot of ideas!

Yeet some Marines in there, and maybe a green Spartan. And there we go!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:21 pm
Oh yes, we have hit the jackpot of ideas!

Yeet some Marines in there, and maybe a green Spartan. And there we go!
6 more BFTA marines, and some odst.

I recall when McFarlane Toys was doing the Walking Dead building sets, they did a modular line for the prison. There was a catwalk with an upper and a lower cell, standalone upper and lower cells. a prison tower, a gate and fence, and a boiler room. And they were pretty modular and you could add on to them. I liked that and would like to see MEGA do something like that - even just more buildings and rooms would be nice.

It allows them to hit the price point in stores while giving those of us willing to get larger sets something as well. Really good idea.

Return to “General discussion”