[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are the chances for an Elemental part tub for sale? - Community

What are the chances for an Elemental part tub for sale?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Similar to the 20usd big bulk brick tubs, any chance we can get the special FX tub of construx parts?

Elemental effects from Pokemon sets, flamethrower spoosh brick pieces and translucent brick bits of 2x4 etc of said colors in a bulk tub.

...... You know, so we can also recreate the majesty of Drogons flame breath from the game of thrones display without buying 100 charmanders. Bulk Red-orange and Purple ones can be used to make damaged burning effects for halo ships, etc.

Magnus913 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:19 am
Similar to the 20usd big bulk brick tubs, any chance we can get the special FX tub of construx parts?

Elemental effects from Pokemon sets, flamethrower spoosh brick pieces and translucent brick bits of 2x4 etc of said colors in a bulk tub.

...... You know, so we can also recreate the majesty of Drogons flame breath from the game of thrones display without buying 100 charmanders. Bulk Red-orange and Purple ones can be used to make damaged burning effects for halo ships, etc.
OOOOHH YEEEESS!!!

Thats...
Actually a very good idea!

I'd totally get one or two of those tubs.

I’d love that for making a swamp.

I need terrain...

I'm (planning and) working on a decently sized chunk of terrain on a wooden frame.

That simply makes too much sense, like selling parts online.

I WAS JSUT THIKNIG THIS THE OTHER DAY I WANT EFFECT ORBS LIKE FROM HALO 3 FORGE AND A HALO 3 FORGE THEMED TUB WITH ORANGE SPARTAN

Armageist wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:52 am
That simply makes too much sense, like selling parts online.
That is a sick, although low profile, buuuuurn.

The Critisizer approves.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”