[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Enemy Vehicles? - Page 5 - Community

Enemy Vehicles?

Got a question? Ask it here!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:10 am
MCX_Team wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:30 pm
Yo Mega Construx, any chance of enemy Vehicles like a World War II German staff car, aeroplane, German tiger tank, flat black motorcycle with Sidecar. Etc...?
Yo.
There aren't any immediate plans to start producing these items, but we never know what the future may bring.

On a side note. Please (everyone) try to stay on topic. Remember, inappropriate and/or off topic posts will be deleted.
Ok. Sorry.
I think they're talking about all the Naz i speak.

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Yo Mega Construx, any chance of enemy Vehicles like a World War II German staff car, aeroplane, German tiger tank, flat black motorcycle with Sidecar. Etc...?
Yo.
There aren't any immediate plans to start producing these items, but we never know what the future may bring.

On a side note. Please (everyone) try to stay on topic. Remember, inappropriate and/or off topic posts will be deleted.
🙈🙉🙊

i want more axis weapons and equipment in general highly underrepresented in the new games imo

RedThree wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:05 pm
You know what I want? A Heroes series with a Green Plastic Army Man figure in it. That would be awesome.
good idea

Jason-101 wrote:
That many vehicles/sets? That big?

Who do you think they are, [competitor]?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”