[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes? - Page 4 - Community

Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I re-watched the SDCC video again today. There are so many awesome MCX figures on the way, yet we have no idea how and where to buy them!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!

Toy Designer
King_of_Nothing wrote: I re-watched the SDCC video again today. There are so many awesome MCX figures on the way, yet we have no idea how and where to buy them!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!
I have been a collector and fan of toys for a long time. I have lived the excitement that comes with starting to collect a new line and of successful toy hunts; the frustration of hitting a half dozen stores and coming home empty-handed; the satisfaction of finding the last figure I need to complete a series; the fun of spending hours setting up my collection, posing figures and getting my display just right. I have complained about scalpers and marveled at the generosity of fellow collectors that were willing to help me add to my collections. A lot of other people at Mega are toy fans too and have had similar experiences. In other words, we know how you and a lot of other MCX fans are feeling. We've been there.

Yan_MCX is looking into the distribution situation and will post a complete update soon. In the meantime, let's just say that there is cause for hope.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Yan_MCX is looking into the distribution situation and will post a complete update soon. In the meantime, let's just say that there is cause for hope.
Thank you very much, Kevin. Your response is very appreciated! It is very cool to know that this awesome line is worked on by true fans who are also collectors.

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:25 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thank you very much, Kevin. Your response is very appreciated! It is very cool to know that this awesome line is worked on by true fans who are also collectors.
Yes, it is. The day I see shelves with Mega on them again, no matter how small a quantity, will be an amazing day.

The day when I will see so much as a blind bag next to the checkout at a toy store will be the day of Holy redemption.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:36 am
The day when I will see so much as a blind bag next to the checkout at a toy store will be the day of Holy redemption.
Ha! You can say that again!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
King_of_Nothing wrote: I re-watched the SDCC video again today. There are so many awesome MCX figures on the way, yet we have no idea how and where to buy them!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!
I have been a collector and fan of toys for a long time. I have lived the excitement that comes with starting to collect a new line and of successful toy hunts; the frustration of hitting a half dozen stores and coming home empty-handed; the satisfaction of finding the last figure I need to complete a series; the fun of spending hours setting up my collection, posing figures and getting my display just right. I have complained about scalpers and marveled at the generosity of fellow collectors that were willing to help me add to my collections. A lot of other people at Mega are toy fans too and have had similar experiences. In other words, we know how you and a lot of other MCX fans are feeling. We've been there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am currently building my Castle Grayskull and it is incredible. The thought of not being able to continue to find this line is unthinkable!

Has anyone found these at any retail store at all?

Kevin_MCX wrote:

Another 10 days and no word on what the heck happened to Series 5. I monitor multiple boards and social media groups and nobody east of the Rockies has found any Scareglow or Stratos in a retail store. Those that did were in Fred Meyers which are only out west. There has to be a big backlog of these figures sitting in some warehouse somewhere.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”