[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets not in stores? - Page 2 - Community

Sets not in stores?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The problem with online only is people buy all of them and then stick them on eBay for insane prices. That’s why I could never collect MOTU Classics. If Mega Construx are available in retail at least I have a shot of getting them.

Does anyone know where to buy MOTU other than ebay?

I checked GameStop today and they did not have season five either. I’m still looking.

AsgardianPrime wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:14 pm
I checked GameStop today and they did not have season five either. I’m still looking.
I've seen them sporadically at my local Dollar General if you have one where you live you should check there

I've been finding a few Mega Construx set's at local wholesale stores such as Tuesday Mornings, Dollar General or Ross fairly new set's as well such as the Halo Heroes 10th Anniversary series so I've been looking them up from time to time

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:53 am
My new local Target has the Kisano Cyclops, and Pokemon.

Those dreaded Pokemon...
it seems Pokemon is now the only set's Target will be selling next to Breakout Beasts & Crystal Creatures as I haven't seen any Halo for quite a while

BlckWulf2501 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:21 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:53 am
My new local Target has the Kisano Cyclops, and Pokemon.

Those dreaded Pokemon...
it seems Pokemon is now the only set's Target will be selling next to Breakout Beasts & Crystal Creatures as I haven't seen any Halo for quite a while
i hate the pokemon sets and i wanted to like them its really sad, they had a chance to do great Pokemon mini figures and chimped out for a cheaper (non-movable as in selling) design

BlckWulf2501 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:06 pm
I've been finding a few Mega Construx set's at local wholesale stores such as Tuesday Mornings, Dollar General or Ross fairly new set's as well such as the Halo Heroes 10th Anniversary series so I've been looking them up from time to time
This is what bothers me the most. Brand new sers showing up and clearance wholesales? I mean it's great to be able to find new sets on the cheap, but it makes me nervous.

Has anyone confirmed found these in any other retail store than Walmart?

I'm pretty sure even Walmart has stopped carrying Mega Construx. I checked all the Walmarts in my area and even the one that had a decent display of Mega Construx; all gone. I asked one of the employees and she told me that they went on clearance and are probably not coming back. I guess the only place we can find them now is at a few random Targets, Amazon, Dollar General, and of course, scalpers on eVay.

Return to “General discussion”