[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Distribution/where to buy - Page 4 - Community

Distribution/where to buy

Got a question? Ask it here!
HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:30 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:35 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:18 am

i like how you are willing to be critical of mega, allot of people on here are not willing to respond with their true thoughts thanks for taking the initiative
Don’t think we aren’t willing to be critical of Mega. We have voiced our dissatisfaction on more than one occasion about distribution, lack of marines, overflow of Spartans, discrepancies, I could go on.

Just because we don’t support your ideas doesn’t mean we think Mega is flawless.
i'm not talking about you :)
Neither am I. I said we as in this community as a whole.

So if WalMart didn’t get Scareglow and Stratos and Amazon cancelled all of their orders, where is that product?

AsgardianPrime wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:57 am
So if WalMart didn’t get Scareglow and Stratos and Amazon cancelled all of their orders, where is that product?
Damm good question!

I haven't even seen them in Target. The only place I can find them is Amazon on occasion. I really hope mega construx isn't dying.

Any updates to distribution problems being solved?

aca1raven2002 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Who's going to break the news to the poor soul?

aca1raven2002 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:15 pm
I've read that they have made some real progress regarding distribution and that we should be seeing a difference early next year.

basicusername wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Nothing is ever flawless, but as a whole, Mega is definitely close
Surely you can't be serious. They are nowhere close to flawless.

topnacho wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:41 am
Refreshing educating comment
Man, it's good to hear someone with a business background also thinks things are absolutely ridiculous.

bones15 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:30 am
I haven't even seen them in Target. The only place I can find them is Amazon on occasion. I really hope mega construx isn't dying.
Target to my knowledge has never carried the MCx Heroes line. Only Halo Heroes.

Walmart was the go to for CoD Heroes and MCx Heroes, a long with Halo Heroes, and we know how that's panned out.

I wonder if the Tariff/ Trade war with another certain country of origin where these products are made has anything to do with it.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”