[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny mega bloks? - Page 3 - Community

Destiny mega bloks?

Got a question? Ask it here!
It may just be me but the hands, crotch pieces, some of the upper arms, and upper legs look closer to CoD design and size than Halo. Either way I'm going to be getting some of these are they are a nice new source of parts for doing customs.

Agreed, the amount of detail in some of the figs looks really great, and some of the four armed enemies will do great things for me (comic-wise) ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Agreed, the amount of detail in some of the figs looks really great, and some of the four armed enemies will do great things for me (comic-wise) ;)
ya all the characters look amazing especially the fallen (the four armed ones ) i cant wait to see what mega does with the other enemy races.

Yeah and soz I know a bit about Destiny but not all the names ;) I would like to see an Oryx fig made (would be big but it would be sick, even if it were made out of mega bloks)

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah and soz I know a bit about Destiny but not all the names ;) I would like to see an Oryx fig made (would be big but it would be sick, even if it were made out of mega bloks)
That would be great

omegabob wrote:It may just be me but the hands, crotch pieces, some of the upper arms, and upper legs look closer to CoD design and size than Halo. Either way I'm going to be getting some of these are they are a nice new source of parts for doing customs.
You are correct. They are basically Call of Duty figs with Halo armour ;)

jonnyfiyve wrote:
omegabob wrote:It may just be me but the hands, crotch pieces, some of the upper arms, and upper legs look closer to CoD design and size than Halo. Either way I'm going to be getting some of these are they are a nice new source of parts for doing customs.
Hey J5! Where have you been?

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Hey J5! Where have you been?
Been busy with life ;)
So much to catch up on the site, lots has happened.

jonnyfiyve wrote:

Considering i do not collect the HALO line ( cherry pick only. ODST only despite the kick *** HALO designs) precisely due to it not being in scale with COD having Destiny provided in COD scale guarantees i'll be buying some .

Smart move Mega Bloks. Smart move.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Thank you. I planned to get them for custom fodder either way (never played Destiny) but it helps me to plan to know which "universe" they will be in. These should look great as a renegade type faction opposed to Ares Corp (the Advanced Warfare guys lead by Destro). The four armed creatures/guys could end up in either "universe" like the Flood and Zombies.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”