[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Line Possibilities for MCX - Page 20 - Community

New Line Possibilities for MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
After all the talk about historic/fantasy/generic lines, I was thinking that maybe getting the license to Doctor Who could allow Mega to cater to all those needs.

Think about it, a line with romans, cowboys and daleks could be really popular, not to mention the different incarnations of the Doctor and companions.

Errex wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:42 am
After all the talk about historic/fantasy/generic lines, I was thinking that maybe getting the license to Doctor Who could allow Mega to cater to all those needs.

Think about it, a line with romans, cowboys and daleks could be really popular, not to mention the different incarnations of the Doctor and companions.
Unfortunately, [Competitor] has already made a set for Doctor Who. Idk if it was just a one off but it’s already happened. However I would love this.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 am
Errex wrote:

Unfortunately, [Competitor] has already made a set for Doctor Who. Idk if it was just a one off but it’s already happened. However I would love this.
Video game tie in. Highly unlikely they have a licensing agreement. Mecha on the other hand, fairly popular indeed. I think the only mecha related anime I watched was Code Gueoss? Meh, I like actual craft not robots.

Off that, back on Doctor Who. It would have available avenues for Sci-Fi and midevil time eras. I'm pretty sure someone has mentioned it before.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:07 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 am
Errex wrote:

Video game tie in. Highly unlikely they have a licensing agreement. Mecha on the other hand, fairly popular indeed. I think the only mecha related anime I watched was Code Gueoss? Meh, I like actual craft not robots.

Off that, back on Doctor Who. It would have available avenues for Sci-Fi and midevil time eras. I'm pretty sure someone has mentioned it before.
[competitor] had a full set, then made toys to life.

O an Ideas set. That's also not a full license, mostly a single set release. Like the big bang set for example. Ideas is official sets based off of fan creations submitted to them. :D

Would a sports car line be possible? Idk if there would be license issues or what.

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:51 pm
Would a sports car line be possible? Idk if there would be license issues or what.
Mega used to have Need for Speed, I think it had actual car models.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:24 pm
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:51 pm
Mega used to have Need for Speed, I think it had actual car models.
Ya but i would love an mc challenger

A generic Fantasy style line would be fantastic. Anything Fantasy or Medieval related, frankly. We need more since the WoW and Assassin's Creed lines are gone

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 pm
A generic Fantasy style line would be fantastic. Anything Fantasy or Medieval related, frankly. We need more since the WoW and Assassin's Creed lines are gone
That would be awesome! They should make it with like massive swords too

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”