[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post] - Community

Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post]

Got a question? Ask it here!
Constructive comment incoming:

I understand where you’re are coming from, but personally I think they’re fine.

Edit: The main post here was deleted. This is my thread now.

2nd Edit: I changed the title so it actually had proper grammar and capitalization. You’re welcome.

Honestly in my opinion the size is perfect

In my opinion they’re perfect. Also I don’t think the double peg holes would work as they would restrict poseability on studded surfaces.

mega figures are too cartoony at thier current size they could stand to be a little taller end of discussion next

HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:44 pm
mega figures are too cartoony at thier current size they could stand to be a little taller end of discussion next
I respect your opinion, please respect that we think the figures are great.

the hunters have 2 stud holes and don't limit mobility

HALx-10 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:59 pm
the hunters have 2 stud holes and don't limit mobility
Yes, but at the same time, those are what I call "big figs". Those figures are at that scale because it scales with the rest of the line. If we made all the figures bigger. It would create the following issues:
1) All previous figures and sets would be horribly out of scale.
2) More plastic is used, therefore production costs go up and so do prices.
3) Larger size means blind bags would be impossible, since the allure of a random toy for cheap is lost when the price is high.

This would be a bad idea also I’d like to know how being small makes them cartoony

Bigger figures means bigger vehicles which means much more pieces and a much higher price tag. No thanks, keep the figures small and affordable.

I personally got in to Mega Construx because I wanted smaller figures. And the cartoony look works well in my opinion

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”