[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Line Possibilities for MCX - Page 21 - Community

New Line Possibilities for MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
I think a great line mega could do would be anything in the titanfall universe, this includes apex legends. Mega has really nailed their ball joint system down to a tee especially with the banished Goliath and Kinsano Cyclops. I feel like Mega could really nail a few titans, pilots, and an apex legends hero series. What do you guys think?

bones15 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:18 am
I think a great line mega could do would be anything in the titanfall universe, this includes apex legends. Mega has really nailed their ball joint system down to a tee especially with the banished Goliath and Kinsano Cyclops. I feel like Mega could really nail a few titans, pilots, and an apex legends hero series. What do you guys think?
“So I’m not alone in this galaxy after all!”

Yes.

... For the last time, Apex is barely relevant anymore, and is just generic Battle Royale (Pay2Win) mode #1000.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 am
... For the last time, Apex is barely relevant anymore, and is just generic Battle Royale (Pay2Win) mode #1000.
I didn’t just say I wanted Apex, I want Titanfall as well. I even played it for a while last night too. Although I couldn’t see them getting the line unless 3 came out soon.

I used to play Battletech boardgames and videogames, and currently I play War Robots on FB and Android, so I would love a generic mecha line from Mega, provided it is made to fit the current minifig scale.

Instead of licensing a mech property, I think Mega should just create their own mech property. Just like I'd rather have seen their in-house brand of Dragons come back instead of spending money on the Game of Thrones license. I understand the appeal of licensed brands, but I think Mega could delve into a number of in-house brands/themes utilizing collector-style figures and be quite successful. Mega's collector figures are what sets them apart from the competition. I would mind seeing in-house brands like Dragons and the various Plasma brands brought back.

Ashtalon wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:24 pm
Instead of licensing a mech property, I think Mega should just create their own mech property. Just like I'd rather have seen their in-house brand of Dragons come back instead of spending money on the Game of Thrones license. I understand the appeal of licensed brands, but I think Mega could delve into a number of in-house brands/themes utilizing collector-style figures and be quite successful. Mega's collector figures are what sets them apart from the competition. I would mind seeing in-house brands like Dragons and the various Plasma brands brought back.

Man i cant imagine Dragons coming back with modern figure molds that would be insane!

On the other hand, what if the old pirates sets came back. I still have some old ghosts, skeletons, and pirates from way back when i was a kid and now since i am getting into collecting i am thinking about doing little MOC's and stop motions using newer figures and older figures together. The older figures had so much detail its too good to pass up the possibility of using them in MOC's and stop motions.

I would like to see a line of MAF size robots. Styled somewhere Between Terminators and SW droids,but an original line.

Come with me if you want to live.

A R6S line would be cool, but It's too similar to the cod line

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”