[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CoD cancelled orders on Amazon - Page 2 - Community

CoD cancelled orders on Amazon

Got a question? Ask it here!
If the stock was handled like the warthog run has been on Amazon. (Not even considering the sale for 17$ [was redicules]) we wouldn't be having this discussion. That set has ran out and had new stock added 5-6? Times now.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:03 pm
If the stock was handled like the warthog run has been on Amazon. (Not even considering the sale for 17$ [was redicules]) we wouldn't be having this discussion. That set has ran out and had new stock added 5-6? Times now.
I love supporting Mega by preordering the Warthog at $29.99-$34.99 only for it to drop to half price a month later, and then not preorder figures but order a month later only for them to be canceled and only available at 4 to 5 times the price.

I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH.

I get the Call of duty one. The halo hog price drop was most likely an Amazon promo. I think it lasted a week? 2 then was back to regular price. Its just what it is. I've got one ordered out at the 17$ price for a few months due to a canceled Cod heroes and a Fox Molder. Shipping together means I have to wait till Fox is back in stock.

Ha hog just dropped back down to 16.30$. I just don't get why they keep putting it on sale. I mean its a great set, don't get me wrong but I'm flabbergasted. It sells really good at 30$

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:58 am

Ha hog just dropped back down to 16.30$. I just don't get why they keep putting it on sale. I mean its a great set, don't get me wrong but I'm flabbergasted. It sells really good at 30$
Maybe for Labor Day weekend? Dunno.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”