[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post] - Page 3 - Community

Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post]

Got a question? Ask it here!
I think they should have a bit more mobility in the arms, etc too hold gun more realistically but i think its fine as is. one thing i do consider is the height yeah, but only to halo since mcx doesn't really count the fact that the Spartans are around 7ft tall and the sangheili are around 9ft. they are all the same size in toy form, but thats just a minor thing that i dont really mind but it'd be cool to implement.

Errex wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:43 am
Lil_woody wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:07 pm
I am a big fan of mega construx and the Halo and cod lines. But if I could improve something, I would make the price of the figure packs cost less or add more value to them. I've been collecting these packs since 2010 and I feel that I've been having to pay more for less value these last few years. The fact that the figure packs cost $16 is discouraging me from purchasing more than 1 of them. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying more for quality but I feel that the value isn't there with 4 figures for $16. If the price were to drop $2 or another figure was added to the packs, that would be a good value and I would be buying more sets.
The five figures per set approach was just perfect, even if the included terrain elements were nothing too spectacular.
This is probably due to inflation.

When knockoffs are the same price its hard to complain, I understand cause I felt the same way but things must be getting higher to produce.

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:27 pm
When knockoffs are the same price its hard to complain, I understand cause I felt the same way but things must be getting higher to produce.
Nah, I bet you the price rising is Mattel's Fault. I bet you they had something to do with it. If the price rose because of quality improvements Mega Construx would've said so after they are a "Transparent" company right?

LishaThorne wrote:
i don't buy knockoffs i like mega figures price enough not too, they satisfy me i would recommend other mini figure brands but i don't want any flame

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:48 am
LishaThorne wrote:
Nah, I bet you the price rising is Mattel's Fault. I bet you they had something to do with it. If the price rose because of quality improvements Mega Construx would've said so after they are a "Transparent" company right?
i think you're on to something

Nizzadien wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:15 pm
I think they should have a bit more mobility in the arms, etc too hold gun more realistically but i think its fine as is. one thing i do consider is the height yeah, but only to halo since mcx doesn't really count the fact that the Spartans are around 7ft tall and the sangheili are around 9ft. they are all the same size in toy form, but thats just a minor thing that i dont really mind but it'd be cool to implement.
what if they had a wee bit more detail and were 2.5 inches, they only have to extend the legs a little and boom you have figures that already go with another more expensive brand

Ill stand with they don't need to be 2.5 inch figures. We have some already with the destiny enemy's and monster high figures. Its an unnecessary height increase that would increase cost and render old vehicles incompatible That last point is huge and constantly overlooked by you. A re-scale even of this size would render all vehicles from the last 10 years obsolete. Kind of like the older style halo figures. As time goes on its quite possible molding techniques will improve and we will see a new wave of articulation with the same scale of figures again.

In short, game accuracy for figure size wile nice. Isn't worth compromising the stable build scale size that has been used for years. I will make the acknowledgement that Halo and Call of Duty/ Destiny sets are in fact cross compatible when it comes to vehicles.

And just saying, having longer legs won’t do anything for more detail, it’ll only throw off the whole figure’s shape.

Quality control.

That's it.

New molds? Cool but I want better quality control and that's it.

The amount of loose hands I have.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”