[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 87 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I would like you guys to make Godzilla characters from the new movie Godzilla king of the monsters and I hope you do design like from the movie we’re they monarch titans location and they are size might be the same as the break out beast and halo figures but with some big battle set were there locations and the new titans and plus this is for the Godzilla fans from around the whole world so please make they’re dreams come true . Image ImageImageImage

Code: Select all

Halo 2 Signature Series Scarab
-1 Halo 2 scarab
-3 Grunts
-2 blue elites
-1 red or white elite
-Master chief
-2 halo 2 marines
-Covenant arsenal
-UNSC arsenal
-Balcony

A unique Signature series Halo set would be the gondola from the mission "Regret". The Forerunner architecture would be an interesting build, and the unique shape of the gondola would make a very different set. The set would include-

-A halo 2 Forerunner gondola (Duh)
-Master chief
-3 halo 2 marines
-2 drones
-2 jetpack elites
-Prophet of regret WITH THRONE (there are lots of people with prophets but no thrones to sit them in. Only those with the extremely rare Hierarchs Shadow convoy have the chair)
-2 Smg's
-1 battle rifle
-1 SPNKR
-1 sniper
- 4 plasma rifles
-2 plasma pistols
-assortment of grenades
-water based stand for gondola
The set would go for around $200 and would have clear poles to attach the elites to the side of the gondola.
I really want a signature series set that isn't just another massive ship or vehicle. I want something unorthadox and unexpected. Thanks for reading!

Since MCC is adding Halo Reach and allowing PC play, I think it would be pretty cool to see some Reach armor, especially with the Heroes line.

• First, it would be awesome if a haunted helmet Spartan was made. I think that would make a really good figure - I’m just not sure how it would be executed.

•Possible GRD armor, if the rumors are confirmed by MCC Reach’s release.

• Also, maybe some Halo Reach marines?

Haunted helmet and other helmet effects like the flames buff said

I would like a good Fantasy Theme

i was browsing the different brands and worlds from Mega, and while looking at the Gyarados Pokemon set, I though it could serve as the basis for a Dune Sandworm.

I know Dune is an old IP, but maybe, if the rumors about a new miniseries come to fruition, Mega would pick up the license to produce sets for the different House armies with their respective heroes?

My suggestion would be to start making Halo figures with the call of duty and destiny figure dimensions (i.e. taller and longer arms)

Game of thrones - need 7 figure packs for the 7 kingdoms.

Skrobes wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:11 am
My suggestion would be to start making Halo figures with the call of duty and destiny figure dimensions (i.e. taller and longer arms)
Would they still fit in the previous vehicles?

Return to “General discussion”