[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will the Designer Series: UNSC Scorpion restock? - Community

Will the Designer Series: UNSC Scorpion restock?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So basically, you guys just released the Scorpion and it almost instantly went out of stock. How does that even happen? Will people that weren't watching amazon constantly for the drop get a chance to get it or is it out of stock forever now?

bones15 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:07 pm
So basically, you guys just released the Scorpion and it almost instantly went out of stock. How does that even happen? Will people that weren't watching amazon constantly for the drop get a chance to get it or is it out of stock forever now?
it happens allot best not to order sets not all the way their yet i did it once and it showed up down the street from me before it shipped

Most likely. The set just released. If expect to see it come in stock multiple times.

bones15 wrote:
So basically, you guys just released the Scorpion and it almost instantly went out of stock. How does that even happen?
I've got one word for you, pal: preorders.

bones15 wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much. It probably wasn't in stock anyways considering it's arrival time was the "1-3 months" which can mean it was in stock or all the way to it wouldn't be in stock for another 6 months. You just don't know when it has a ship date like that.

That being said, I'm sure they'll be waves of stock just like the Warthog Run, at least for another 1-3 months. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't produce a wave of stock for Holiday Season sales, which; given the way they handled Halo Heroes Series 5 right before X-mas 2017... might not be so far fetched = /.

70$ set makes me not worry too much. Specially since its release is October.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:33 am
bones15 wrote:
So basically, you guys just released the Scorpion and it almost instantly went out of stock. How does that even happen?
I've got one word for you, pal: preorders.
I know about preordering, I did it with the game of thrones dragon set, but I couldn't find a place to preorder the warthog. Where do you usually preorder mega sets from my dude.

Toy Designer
Production of the 10th Anniversary Scorpion began about a week ago. The first units have been shipped out and are starting to make their way through the distribution channel, so it has not been in stock yet at retailers. It's coming soon.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:04 am
Production of the 10th Anniversary Scorpion began about a week ago. The first units have been shipped out and are starting to make their way through the distribution channel, so it has not been in stock yet at retailers. It's coming soon.
*happy dance*

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”