[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 128 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:12 pm
Frickin' eBay...

Don't know if this will make you rage more, but I got my (not) small haul today.

From Amazon, by the way.
Trust me, knowing that someone who has practically no ability to find Mega has gotten some makes me happy, not angry! Please, do post it!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:12 pm
Frickin' eBay...

Don't know if this will make you rage more, but I got my (not) small haul today.

From Amazon, by the way.
Trust me, knowing that someone who has practically no ability to find Mega has gotten some makes me happy, not angry! Please, do post it!
Yeah, I finally got some Destiny sets, I'll be reviewing my Fallen Walkers.

Hopefully, it gets past moderation.

In any case, through this I have discovered that Destiny sets are a little less overpriced and more present than Halo sets so I might get a couple more at some point.

Don't worry Z, you should get a full refund. I think you can report the person if they re-list the same item.

That’s so dumb, I’m sorry about that Z.

It’s, fine, I guess. Got my money back and I guess it’s time to save one hundred more dollars to buy one.

Well, instead of the harvester, I used the money to buy something else pretty rare. Coming tomorrow, stay tuned!

(I haven't seen anyone else with this on the site)

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:15 pm
Well, instead of the harvester, I used the money to buy something else pretty rare. Coming tomorrow, stay tuned!

(I haven't seen anyone else with this on the site)
hmmm, what could it be. Gual?

So last Friday one of my best friends got in a car accident, from what I know he is paralyzed from the neck down. I’m going to see him in the hospital hopefully tomorrow. Not going to be online much

Sorry for making this day depressing. I just wanted to let everyone know why I won’t be online much or at all

basicusername wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:20 am
So last Friday one of my best friends got in a car accident, from what I know he is paralyzed from the neck down. I’m going to see him in the hospital hopefully tomorrow. Not going to be online much

Sorry for making this day depressing. I just wanted to let everyone know why I won’t be online much or at all
Oh man, I’m so sorry. I can feel you, my family has lots of stuff going on too.

basicusername wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:20 am

I’m so sorry man. I can’t empathize, but I understand.

Return to “General discussion”