[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 88 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
hello mega construx well I do not speak English and I am Mexican if I am using a translator if there is any word that you do not understand is my fault.
well my idea is for perhaps the super new line of mega construx military that will pick up a truck any model of pickup truck only that this is a white which includes 3 mercenaries equipped with assault rifles and well and I wish they were as equipped with a light way and that the truck comes with a gun from the second world war of the united states of america mounted on the bat and gas tanks if it would be a good model to start I would give it a name like this: light truck assault. said it would be a good set to start with an easy to assemble and simple set which would make reference to one mercenaries without time to equip themselves used a van and placed equipment for combat and went out to fight with that van.

Huh,
I get his point. Wouldn't be a bad idea.

basicusername wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 pm
Skrobes wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:11 am
My suggestion would be to start making Halo figures with the call of duty and destiny figure dimensions (i.e. taller and longer arms)
Would they still fit in the previous vehicles?
Do call of duty or destiny figures not fit in Halo vehicles currently?

The Halo armor looks so much better on destiny figures.

Skrobes wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:26 am
basicusername wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 pm
Skrobes wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:11 am
My suggestion would be to start making Halo figures with the call of duty and destiny figure dimensions (i.e. taller and longer arms)
Would they still fit in the previous vehicles?
Do call of duty or destiny figures not fit in Halo vehicles currently?

The Halo armor looks so much better on destiny figures.
Depends on the vehicle. For the Warthogs, if you take the seats out the figures will fit okay. They won't fit in Spades without an adjustment. So it's a case by case basis.

I've never tried putting a CoD guy in a spade... hmmm.

I've been trying to get my hands on any Call of Duty WW2 sets within my reach, and I love to make historically accurate soldiers from WW2, so why not make a historical line for Mega Construx? The new line would have figure packs and maybe a few large sets such as tanks, planes, or armored cars, and the figures could have the proper colors to make them historically accurate, including rifles, SMGs, or machine guns for the proper nations participating in the war.

It would definitely be a more flexible line, as it is not licensed by a video game, and would appeal to fans of history and military (such as me). I hope this gets taken into consideration, although it's just an idea for now. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for my idea, feel free to add on to it!

You know what would be incredible? A Mega Original line. Probuilders is sort of that, but it mostly uses real world/projected future real-world scenarios. I would love to see a fictional line created solely by Mega, just to see what they could come up with.

MCSpartanIV wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am
I've been trying to get my hands on any Call of Duty WW2 sets within my reach, and I love to make historically accurate soldiers from WW2, so why not make a historical line for Mega Construx? The new line would have figure packs and maybe a few large sets such as tanks, planes, or armored cars, and the figures could have the proper colors to make them historically accurate, including rifles, SMGs, or machine guns for the proper nations participating in the war.

It would definitely be a more flexible line, as it is not licensed by a video game, and would appeal to fans of history and military (such as me). I hope this gets taken into consideration, although it's just an idea for now. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for my idea, feel free to add on to it!
More on this. A historical line isn't limited by military interactions and themes. Or by just the WW1 - WW2 era. But all of history.

The Legend of Zelda.

Return to “General discussion”