[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Low MCX stock - Page 2 - Community

Low MCX stock

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Armageist wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:40 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Yeah, well, you never realise how lucky you are untill you no longer have it.
Yeah I don't know how you UK, Aussies, and Quiwi's do it.

I wouldn't even be a fan of their's if I lived in those countries.
And Survivor is a baguette.

Hey nigelninja11 there is a tranzit farm on Ebay Canada for $20.50 plus shipping if you are interested

Snowman33 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Hey nigelninja11 there is a tranzit farm on Ebay Canada for $20.50 plus shipping if you are interested
Cool I’ll check it out.

*barn

I got mine new for around 21€.

So honestly, that eBay deal's not bad if it's complete and with all the figures.

Unopened I believe it said with shelf wear on the box

I was just noticing this. I don't live near any brick and mortar stores that sell Mega, so I usually use Amazon, and most of the items I need are completely out of stock basically all the time. Either that, or they are being sold at ridiculous prices.

It is the same for me. I have not had too much luck with finding Mega Construx sets in stores. There is a lot of empty space where the Mega sets should be.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:30 pm
I was just noticing this. I don't live near any brick and mortar stores that sell Mega, so I usually use Amazon, and most of the items I need are completely out of stock basically all the time. Either that, or they are being sold at ridiculous prices.
I think they're all going to South/Central America (but they seem to have trouble with Series 10 as well), or they're being shipped straight to landfills.

Return to “General discussion”