[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny mega bloks? - Page 5 - Community

Destiny mega bloks?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I see, so do you mix different coloured troops? And okay sounds good.

Assassinater117 wrote:I see, so do you mix different coloured troops? And okay sounds good.
I try to give each trooper a unique mix of colors and/or parts. The factions are determined by the type of head they have unless they are a named character. The only exception to this is the troopers from Ares Corp that have some different heads but all have advanced tech. The reason I try to make them all look unique is because when they are used for table top war gaming the players pick from all the figures regardless of faction and each figure activates individually when their turn comes up. Keeping looking as different as possible helps the players tell them apart.
These new Destiny figs will add some more variety to my parts pool and be another advanced tech faction.

omegabob wrote:
Assassinater117 wrote:I see, so do you mix different coloured troops? And okay sounds good.
I try to give each trooper a unique mix of colors and/or parts. The factions are determined by the type of head they have unless they are a named character. The only exception to this is the troopers from Ares Corp that have some different heads but all have advanced tech. The reason I try to make them all look unique is because when they are used for table top war gaming the players pick from all the figures regardless of faction and each figure activates individually when their turn comes up. Keeping looking as different as possible helps the players tell them apart.
These new Destiny figs will add some more variety to my parts pool and be another advanced tech faction.
that sounds pretty sweet bro

Agreed Saint, wonder how long before these awesome new figs hit the shelves where I am; a while probably, I haven't even seen the new heroes series (halo) on the shelves yet...

Thank you Saint.

Knowing nothing about the game Destiny, is there anything like the Halo active camo in Destiny? I was wondering what the chances are we could get some clear or translucent figures in this line. So far in the CoD scale there has been only one clear figure and it is in a big vehicle set. I think it would be nice to get some more at a lower cost, then I can dye up some of the clear parts and make CoD scale Micronauts as well as Halo scale ones.
Also what are those things hovering over the figures shoulders on the clear sticks?

I think there is... Can't quite remember...

omegabob wrote:Thank you Saint.

Knowing nothing about the game Destiny, is there anything like the Halo active camo in Destiny? I was wondering what the chances are we could get some clear or translucent figures in this line. So far in the CoD scale there has been only one clear figure and it is in a big vehicle set. I think it would be nice to get some more at a lower cost, then I can dye up some of the clear parts and make CoD scale Micronauts as well as Halo scale ones.
Also what are those things hovering over the figures shoulders on the clear sticks?
There is but only the hunter class can go invisible and the fallen vandals can also. So not all of the characters are able to go invisible:(

Yah I've only been a hunter sooo I didn't quite know. :D

I CAAAANT wait for them to be released! Im a big fan of destiny!

CaptainHolt wrote:I CAAAANT wait for them to be released! Im a big fan of destiny!
ya im also a big fan. These sets will be AMAZING. i cant wait to see what else they will do with this line :)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”