[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 89 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Nomis wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:29 pm
The Legend of Zelda.
^

I know we’re in the minority here and I totally get why Mega Construx won’t make a Legend of Zelda line, but still it’s fun to imagine.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:24 pm
Nomis wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:29 pm
The Legend of Zelda.
^

I know we’re in the minority here and I totally get why Mega Construx won’t make a Legend of Zelda line, but still it’s fun to imagine.
Very fun to imagine.

Avatar: The Last Airbender would be awesome. Specifically Book 3.

A terrain pack?
with pieces similar to those old dragons terrain pieces

Ideal Fallen Dropship:

-Dropship

-Glimmer drill

-2 Pikes

-1 captain

-1 servitor

-2 vandals

-4 dregs

-6 shanks

Dropship has pods that drop out enemies. The top will open and has a detailed interior including an armory, control console, storage, and several explosives. (like the nets around the EDZ). The servitor and shanks will all come with stands. The armory includes:

–4 shock pistols,

-4 knives

-2 rifles

-2 shrapnel launchers

-2 shock blades

All of this will be in the House of Dusk coloring. There will also be a clip on the bottom for a walker to hang on to.

Estimated price: $275

AVGcustoms wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:32 pm
Ideal Fallen Dropship:

-Dropship

-Glimmer drill

-2 Pikes

-1 captain

-1 servitor

-2 vandals

-4 dregs

-6 shanks

Dropship has pods that drop out enemies. The top will open and has a detailed interior including an armory, control console, storage, and several explosives. (like the nets around the EDZ). The servitor and shanks will all come with stands. The armory includes:

–4 shock pistols,

-4 knives

-2 rifles

-2 shrapnel launchers

-2 shock blades

All of this will be in the House of Dusk coloring. There will also be a clip on the bottom for a walker to hang on to.

YES

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:47 pm
AVGcustoms wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:32 pm
Ideal Fallen Dropship:

-Dropship

-Glimmer drill

-2 Pikes

-1 captain

-1 servitor

-2 vandals

-4 dregs

-6 shanks

–4 shock pistols,

-4 knives

-2 rifles

-2 shrapnel launchers

-2 shock blades

YES
I second this motion.
Mainly because I have two walkers.

A seasonal Spooky Scary Skeletons set?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:11 pm
MCSpartanIV wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am
I've been trying to get my hands on any Call of Duty WW2 sets within my reach, and I love to make historically accurate soldiers from WW2, so why not make a historical line for Mega Construx? The new line would have figure packs and maybe a few large sets such as tanks, planes, or armored cars, and the figures could have the proper colors to make them historically accurate, including rifles, SMGs, or machine guns for the proper nations participating in the war.

It would definitely be a more flexible line, as it is not licensed by a video game, and would appeal to fans of history and military (such as me). I hope this gets taken into consideration, although it's just an idea for now. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for my idea, feel free to add on to it!
More on this. A historical line isn't limited by military interactions and themes. Or by just the WW1 - WW2 era. But all of history.
Agreed and agreed.

Skrobes wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:37 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:11 pm
MCSpartanIV wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am
I've been trying to get my hands on any Call of Duty WW2 sets within my reach, and I love to make historically accurate soldiers from WW2, so why not make a historical line for Mega Construx? The new line would have figure packs and maybe a few large sets such as tanks, planes, or armored cars, and the figures could have the proper colors to make them historically accurate, including rifles, SMGs, or machine guns for the proper nations participating in the war.

It would definitely be a more flexible line, as it is not licensed by a video game, and would appeal to fans of history and military (such as me). I hope this gets taken into consideration, although it's just an idea for now. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for my idea, feel free to add on to it!
More on this. A historical line isn't limited by military interactions and themes. Or by just the WW1 - WW2 era. But all of history.
Agreed and agreed.
I third this motion.

Return to “General discussion”