[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 114 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
96.7 USRC RADIO

As many of you know, the overgrowth has been expanding, and making its way into the city. We are now happy to report that USRC Environmental Services have cut down 5 square miles of foliage between the city, and the center of the overgrowth. You are now free to traverse that area with minimal danger.

What happened to the sneaky radio that spouted B.S about Diesel and Roebuck? I WANT MORE!!!

WELCOME BACK TO 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!!

Captain Roebuck has been spotted walking into one of the few remaining jewelry stores in New Paso. Do I hear ring by spring? Stay tuned for more!!

87.2 CDT Radio

A helicopter scout did a flyover of the Overgrowth yesterday, and boy has he found something interesting! Roughly a square mile of land in the center has been completely cleared out! We’ll report with more information when it’s supplied!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:57 pm
WELCOME BACK TO 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!!

Captain Roebuck has been spotted walking into one of the few remaining jewelry stores in New Paso. Do I hear ring by spring? Stay tuned for more!!
XD Yay!

I'm sorry the bomb pic didn't go through but ill redo it

I see that Brickarms, HaloODST.

Be careful with those. They messed up my figs hands.

Hey, Megapand. Do you have any way to contact you like discord or Xbox, outside of the gallery?

Hey can I start a wasteland series but in Russia? I'm planing to call it Winter. Every thing will be in Russian but i will provide translations.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”