[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 115 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Welcome back to 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!

Fake news radio: Stock market is up, prices are down and the USRC has just declared global peace with the mutants forever!! More news at 10:00!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:32 pm
Welcome back to 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!

Fake news radio: Stock market is up, prices are down and the USRC has just declared global peace with the mutants forever!! More news at 10:00!
Stonks ↗️

Took pictures for the prologue of Flimsy Alliances. Lost a grenade in my back yard while doing so. Hope it was worth it.

I have finished the majority of the plot and am going to begin filming (removed for surprise) tonight. I’m hyped to be back in Wasteland.

I wish I got into wasteland when it first started... I feel like I’ve missed out.

Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:30 pm
I wish I got into wasteland when it first started... I feel like I’ve missed out.
Season 2 is around the corner. Maybe start then.

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:16 am
Hey, Megapand. Do you have any way to contact you like discord or Xbox, outside of the gallery?
Yup, I got a Discord. Why?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:56 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:30 pm
Season 2 is around the corner. Maybe start then.
Ok. Big problem: my only good figures for it are Keegan, a generic hunter, and maybe Cayde-6.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”