[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 340 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:06 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:23 pm
I'm a disease.

Of kindness! (Corny joke of all time)
Yeah you are, buddy, and it’s great.

EDIT: Sorry if that came off as sarcasm, I meant it sincerely.
It's all good.

I am super sarcastic irl.

My family and all my friends are sick what the fricc?

(Please don't quote.)

I haven't had a flu shot in four years. I still get sick, but never too bad.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:16 pm
(Please don't quote.)

Heh! I've never had a flue shot and I don't get sick very often. And when I do it's usually only minor, like this cold I have now.

Simek4 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:37 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
(Please don't quote.)

Heh! I've never had a flue shot and I don't get sick very often. And when I do it's usually only minor, like this cold I have now.
Noice.

I'm going to be honest: if you're healthy and between 13 to 50 years old, the flu shot is basically useless.
The flu is unpleasant, but it rarely kills you, and when it's that bad, we do have hospitals.
I would recommend it for children who are not yet very immunised and for the elderly who's immune system is in decline.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:02 am
I'm going to be honest: if you're healthy and between 13 to 50 years old, the flu shot is basically useless.
The flu is unpleasant, but it rarely kills you, and when it's that bad, we do have hospitals.
I would recommend it for children who are not yet very immunised and for the elderly who's immune system is in decline.
Honestly I hate the flu. I usually get it every other year and it usually lasts for around a week and a half with around another week and a half of fallout (runny nose, tiredness) after that. First week or so is awful. Lying on the sofa feeling miserable.
It's a pain. I'd happily pay $20 and get a pin stuck in my arm to not have to deal with all that.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:04 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:37 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
(Please don't quote.)

Noice.
I am not able to have one, my body rejects it and I break out

The thing about the flu shot is it only lasts a couple of years, which is why it really makes it useless.

You'd be paying an extra $20 each year to not get certain types of flu, because others will still get you.
The flu virus is like, some other... Naughty time virus.
It's constantly mutating.

Does anyone else have a lot of problems with halo 5’s menus in the lag department?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”