[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 116 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:09 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:56 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:30 pm
I wish I got into wasteland when it first started... I feel like I’ve missed out.
Season 2 is around the corner. Maybe start then.
Ok. Big problem: my only good figures for it are Keegan, a generic hunter, and maybe Cayde-6.
I think you can make it work.

Do you have any story ideas?

Tim drew his pistol, and raided it at the raiders. The raiders were in a group of six, all in ragged clothing and decked with scarves.
"Hand me all your [****]! Now!" One of the men shouted, jabbing his rifle at Tim's friend. Tim stood behind a damaged building, panting heavily. He clicked his gun, and turned around the corner. He squinted, his eyes focusing down the sight and onto the raider. He squeezed the cold metal trigger and was kicked back, as though being pushed. The man turned, and the bullet flew through the man's neck, a bright red mist ejecting from the neck.
"Git em!" One of the mutants in his group, John, shouted, and drew a long dagger. The dagger shimmered in the light. A fee of the others stood, and tackled the raiders. Tim aimed again, and focused on a mutated raider. He squeezed the trigger, and a bright green mist came from the mutants long neck following the usual jolt.
Huh, thats new.
A burst of gunshots rang out, and multiple raiders slumped to the ground. Tim slowly jogged over, his heavy pack banging up and down on his back. John roared, and the dagger the mutant wielded was shoved through the last raider's chest, a groan and a small gurgle of blood escaping the lowlife's mouth.
"Gather your stuff. Loot these scum's bodies, and lets scram," Tim said, scowling at the corpses on the damaged concrete ground.

15 minutes later, Tim and his ragtag band of friends carried duffel bags and backpacks, all jammed full of food, water, ammo, clothes and sleeping bags and blankets. They also were up six guns.
Tim grinned foolishly, a childlike excitement creeping through his spine. They had supplies, and they had weapons.
Maybe they would make it after all. They gradually started to walk along the abandoned roads, now littered with newspaper and scraps. Flies buzzed around the dry dead grass, and a reeking smell of rotting hamburger filled the air around this section. Tim and his friend Mike groaned at this.
"Which slob left a burger on the street?" Mike said, grinning and icking out at the same time. A few of the group chuckled, snd they continued to trek on.

Megapand25 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:23 pm
Well, since the last one got such a good reaction, here's another story with dear ol' Mega.

Wasteland: Just One Night

Welcome back to 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!

Stock market is up, prices are down and the USRC has just declared global peace with the mutants forever!! More news at 10:00!

"Were it so easy … " Mega deadpanned, rolling his eyes and switching the station yet again. The radio in The Leg-Up Bar was old and fragile, but since it was the only source of music in Sub-Harenae, he was willing to fiddle with it.

"Say what you will about that fake news station, but I think it's entertaining." Vera admitted, swirling her drink idly in her glass. "It's stupid, yeah, but at least it's not propaganda."

"You got me there." Mega replied, followed by a proud "Ah ha!" as another channel filtered through the box.

"And welcome back to Funk 104.7!" A cheery voice chirped, ever so slightly muffled by the typical interference that accompanied any broadcast. "By request, here come's a classic; Disco Inferno!"

Seconds later, a funky beat erupted from the radio, filling the normally quite and secluded bar. Mega immediately started tapping his foot to the beat, which quickly shifted to him shimming in place, moving to the beat of song with a grin on his face all the while.

"You look like an idiot." Vera informed her friend pleasantly, a rare smile on her face as Mega continued to dance.

"Maybe so, but I'm having a blast!" He retorted punctuated by a playful spin which ended with some jazz hands. This earned a laugh from both Vera and the rest of the bar's occupants, several of whom had also started grooving ever so slightly to the song. Mega extended his hand to Vera, and raised his eyebrows expectantly. "May I have this dance, milady?

Vera rolled her eyes, but accepted the wastelander's hand and allowed him to haul her to her feet. "Don't make me regret this, Mega."

"I make no promises~" He snarked, before resuming his dancing. Soon enough, the entire bar was either dancing along to the song or simply enjoying to music. Even Thorn, the normally stoic and unfazed bartender, cracked a smile and drummed his fingers along to the beat.

The Wasteland was a terrible place. It was full of death, betrayal, chaos, and the constant threat of war.

But for that one night? It wasn't such a bad place to be.

Moving this here

Megapand25 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:08 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:16 am
Hey, Megapand. Do you have any way to contact you like discord or Xbox, outside of the gallery?
Yup, I got a Discord. Why?
Are you in the group?

Got questions for you on Xbox, nigel.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:39 pm
Megapand25 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:16 am
Hey, Megapand. Do you have any way to contact you like discord or Xbox, outside of the gallery?
Are you in the group?
No, I'm not! What's the name?

Megapand25 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:06 pm
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:39 pm
Megapand25 wrote:

Are you in the group?
No, I'm not! What's the name?