[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 120 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Welcome back to 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!!

HOLY FLIP!! WE WERE RIGHT FOR ONCE!!! DIESEL AND ROEBUCK HAVE DISAPPEARED TOGETHER!!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITEMENT!!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:55 pm

HOLY FLIP!! WE WERE RIGHT FOR ONCE!!! DIESEL AND ROEBUCK HAVE DISAPPEARED TOGETHER!!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITEMENT!!
First off, that's hilarious. Second, did you get my email?

Just gonna point out that in Story of a Wastelander, a GUNSHOT sounded, while the masked guy was about to kill Mega with a SWORD.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:31 pm
Just gonna point out that in Story of a Wastelander, a GUNSHOT sounded, while the masked guy was about to kill Mega with a SWORD.
To be fair, the guy also did have a gun. Look at his leg holster.

"Welcome back to 80.6 FAKE NEWS RADIO!!

HOLY FLIP!! WE WERE RIGHT FOR ONCE!!! DIESEL AND ROEBUCK HAVE DISAPPEARED TOGETHER!!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITEMENT!!"

Survivor shot the radio in the shack with a burst from his M16A3.
Jonas slowly turned to look at him.

"Why'd you do that, man? That's good content."

"Good content, my rear-end. Deception is what it is, Jonas. Propaganda spread by SSR, most likely."

Jonas shook his head.

Megapand25 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:10 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:55 pm

First off, that's hilarious. Second, did you get my email?
I did, haven’t gotten around to reading it. I’ll answer by the end of the day.
SpartanKaze wrote:
Probably could have just commented on the comic, but thanks for the observation.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Probably could have just commented on the comic, but thanks for the observation.
[/quote]

Yeah, I did, but I only realized my theory after the post was stale, so I left a comment and posted it on the forum too.

Mega, I’m going to answer your email today.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:09 pm
Mega, I’m going to answer your email today.
Awesome! I eagerly await your reply.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”