[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New hidden sets? - Community

New hidden sets?

Builds & Discussions
eliteslayer found a new COD set on the toysrus site (so credit goes to eliteslayer for these findings). I dunno which site he used but I found it on the Candian one because I wanted to see exactly what he was talking about, and I happened to spot a covenant watch tower which looks like its been updated (includes a mounted plasma turret) and looks like its getting a set of its own (that's right no hornet with this one) figs appear to be a spartan of some kind (typical fill a human army with genetically modified warriors instead of normal humans) and a storm elite officer.

Question is what other sets are these real and if so what other sets are hiding from us?

I spotted that also. I'm actually quite looking forward to it as a small set. The watch towers have been a consistent feature through a lot of the games.

I've not seen any other leaks yet but it has certainly wet my appetite.

AkulA1996 wrote:eliteslayer found a new COD set on the toysrus site (so credit goes to eliteslayer for these findings). I dunno which site he used but I found it on the Candian one because I wanted to see exactly what he was talking about, and I happened to spot a covenant watch tower which looks like its been updated (includes a mounted plasma turret) and looks like its getting a set of its own (that's right no hornet with this one) figs appear to be a spartan of some kind (typical fill a human army with genetically modified warriors instead of normal humans) and a storm elite officer.

Question is what other sets are these real and if so what other sets are hiding from us?
It was the US Toys R Us site, and the Spartan in question looked like it was in Soldier armor and he had what looks to be a Hydra multiple missile launcher, while the Elite had a redesigned fuel rod cannon and a plasma turret

I'm not seeing this "watchtower" on the Canadian OR the US TRU website.

Either it got taken down pronto because it's meant for the 4th quarter 2015 or 1st quarter 2016 or you guys are dreaming.

Armageist wrote:I'm not seeing this "watchtower" on the Canadian OR the US TRU website.

Either it got taken down pronto because it's meant for the 4th quarter 2015 or 1st quarter 2016 or you guys are dreaming.
Nope we saw it check *** those guys have also spotted it.
Also it's still on the canadian TRU site.

Yeah it's coming up listed under "Call of Duty" on the .ca site.

Yeah it's coming up listed under "Call of Duty" on the .ca site.
That's it!! Thank you Sir!

Ain't no thing but the thing we do, helping each other out and all.

I was just on the *** forum site, and on the sneak peek page they had a photo
of the new character sets, and from the looks of it we're going to be getting 4 named characters and 2 normal Spartans (Orbital and a re-sculpted Defender)

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I was just on the *** forum site, and on the sneak peek page they had a photo
of the new character sets, and from the looks of it we're going to be getting 4 named characters and 2 normal Spartans (Orbital and a re-sculpted Defender)
Yup those 2 normal spartans make no sense to be in the character sets unless there's going to be standard figures included.

Return to “Halo”