[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Future Set Predictions and Thoughts - Page 2 - Community

Future Set Predictions and Thoughts

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Akul1996 wrote:
And the point in an eye-roll for a second version of the broadsword? I'd understand an eye-roll if it was for another cyclops or two, or another ghost, but not for a second version of a vehicle besides it may get an update for halo 5, for all we know the Halo 4 version is a prototype or an experimental version.

As for the others:
Golden Hog - lots of people have been asking for one of these for years so hopefully we do actually get one.
Super-Scaled Banshee - I have no idea what this means - like is it a super banshee? A normal banshee but in a bigger scale?
Classic Frigate - this means the H2/H3 style of ship right?
Barracks - wouldn't be that surprised if MB made this after they did just release a firebase (well an outer wall of one).
Hero line - Now this Ive heard of I think it was from someone on this forum posted something about named characters in small sets like weapon packs, apparently they heard it at SDCC 2015.
- Halo Reach-3 is the "Classic style" frigate, from the prototype it looked like the "Savannah" from Long night of Solace (H-R)

- Super Scaled or Giant Banshee (design from Halo 1-3)

-From the design look , it was the same and of a black variant. it may have just been a prototype on display.

- Hero line- I could clearly see Gabriel Thorne and Halo Legends chief and maybe ODST buck?

Ok so I like the sound of the classic style frigate - someone get some Forward Unto Dawn printed tiles!!! We could have an accurate F.U.D.

Giant banshee - I guess it could go well next to the 10th anniversary giant warthog

The black broadsword could be like I said a different version but could be at prototype stage, or the H4 was the prototype (in universe not in MB form) or as what I think your getting at it may just be a repaint, but still 1 repaint in this amount of time is nothing on the Cyclops, Cyclopses get a repaint like what 4-5 times per year?

The hero line really does sound interesting though.

I think we will get Spartan Kat in the sungle packs. I honestly can't predict much more than that.

Maybe possibly a halo 5 breakout set with 2 red spartans, one orbital, and one warmaster, and 3 blue spartans, one mk 5, a helioskrill, and a air assault. (Halo 4-5 version) Weapons would be 2 battle rifles, one SMG, 1 DMR, a hydra, and 2 pulse grenades. also we are getting kat in a new set this year

Well, we're definitely getting Kat in a set

her set comes with a brute chopper, a brute, and kat and a bubble shield

Here's some news from New York Toy Fair - Mattel Mattypalooza

Mega Bloks HE-MAN Masters of the Universe

Yes its a thing!

ok not like everyone knew that

That would have been a great set.

Community Team
DjMegaBloks wrote:
ParziStudios wrote:This thread is for Future set PREDICTIONS AND NOT IDEAS... for instance collectors could debate what sets may exist in the near future or may not until the next century (Don't Take the Next Century thing seriously).

v------------------TOPIC ------------------------v
ParziStudios Predictions for Winter 2015 /Spring 2016

- Halo 4-5 Era Covenant Sniper Tower

- The New Hero figures line

- Unknown Yellow Halo 5 Meridian Warthog Variant

- A Forerunner Artifact/ Structure Set with some new Halo 5 Promethean Knights

- Weapons Pack For UNSC, Covenant , And Promethean with Painted Hydra, Painted Fuel Rod, Painted Incineration Cannon and Painted Plasma Caster and H5 Battle rifle

- An Extremely Unexpected Set, Lets say for instance a Halo 5 Wraith or Anti-Air MAC Cannon or an Advent Calendar.......

v-------Exclusive Set Predictions--------v

(TRU) Black Broadsword and ODST Troop Pack 2

(TRGT) Last Man Standing Pack 3 (Containment Series) and "Containment" Orange Warthog
I would absolutely second a Mega Bloks Advent Calender with high hopes of no Santa/overly Christmas variants of official characters, a-la [competitor] Star Wars Advent Calenders
We have done an Advent Calendar. Last Christmas we had a Minions one. I'll let the team know about the interest in a collectors version :D

Return to “General discussion”