[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A few mods for the UNSC Vulture... - Community

A few mods for the UNSC Vulture...

Tips & Tricks
I made some mods to the new UNSC Vulture set, took some pictures and did a write up that should give you a good idea how to do them yourself. Unfortunately, you will have to go to *** or *** to see it:

???

It sure would be nice to be able to post this work here and not have to direct those interested away from this site, but I guess you have to do what you can with what you've got...

Couldn't you add it to the photo gallery and post the link here once approved?

jonnyfiyve wrote:Couldn't you add it to the photo gallery and post the link here once approved?
No.

Goodwill Hunter wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:Couldn't you add it to the photo gallery and post the link here once approved?
No.
Why not?

AkulA1996 wrote:Why not?
I'm going to guess it was because he could not layout the images and text the way he wanted.
With the new BBCodes he could. Hopefully others will.

The image below is linked from his gallery.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Why not?
I'm going to guess it was because he could not layout the images and text the way he wanted.
With the new BBCodes he could. Hopefully others will.

The image below is linked from his gallery.

Yeah maybe, but you can't just respond to a post with "No." and not explain as to why.

Great mod!! I doff my cap to you sir!

Chew wrote:Great mod!! I doff my cap to you sir!
Thanks! Just wish we were able to post hosted photos as easily as stolen photos can be posted in the gallery.

Wow, even with new sets you manage to outdo yourself, in fact, you do some amazing mods and custom vehicles, one of which Mega turned into a Signature Series set, to that I salute you comrade!

Don't forget about the CHOPPER BUILD OFF. Who's got REAL SKILL. ?

J5. Please elaborate.?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”