[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 146 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:45 am
I gotta disagree with one thing:

Solo isn't a bad movie because it's a bad movie.
It's a bad movie because no one wanted it.
Solo is my favorite Disney Star Wars movie...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Yeah, me too.

Murple wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:17 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Yeah, me too.
Let's be honest.
If they gave us Kenobi first, people would have flocked to watch Solo afterwards.

Personally, I didn't really mind Solo. I loved how it gave an insight to how the Empire really operates.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:06 pm
Personally, I didn't really mind Solo. I loved how it gave an insight to how the Empire really operates.
I actually quite liked Solo, but as I mentioned, people were actually frustrated because they wanted Kenobi.

I loved Solo! It was the very fun. My one major dislike of it though was the vague inclusion of Darth Maul at the end. Why? What purpose he serve? (Pikwi)

Wort ort wor Pikwi wort. *I don't watch Star Wars, but Pikwi says it's really good.* (Cova)

Sangheili_Commander wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:47 pm
I loved Solo! It was the very fun. My one major dislike of it though was the vague inclusion of Darth Maul at the end. Why? What purpose he serve? (Pikwi)

Wort ort wor Pikwi wort. *I don't watch Star Wars, but Pikwi says it's really good.* (Cova)
If I recall, were the bad guys not the Black Sun Syndicate?

Maul became a leader of that corporation when he lead a charge On Mandalore in the Clone Wars, alongside the Pykes and Death Watch with some of Jabba's bounty hunters.

(Maul is like Shade, unkillable. )

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Maul became a leader of that corporation when he lead a charge On Mandalore in the Clone Wars, alongside the Pykes and Death Watch with some of Jabba's bounty hunters.

Yes. I was going to say what Ceta said, but he beat me to it.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:51 pm

Correction; they were the Crimson Sun Syndicate. Alas, they also most likely fled to Maul’s side.

Return to “General discussion”