[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Heroes Series 10 - Page 3 - Community

Halo Heroes Series 10

Got a question? Ask it here!
ShlubCustoms wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:48 am
Well, you can still find them online. And it only costs half of an arm and a leg. I guess MCX flooded some areas with sets. I picked up a couple of Series 10 figure for about 8-10 bucks each, which is still an over 100% markup, but it beats the 70+ dollar series 5 figures (1400% markup).

I don't have anywhere to buy MCX in my area, so I'm glad to be able to buy them somewhat cheapish online.

I wish MCX would sell their sets directly on this website, but that would be a logistical nightmare to implement and I understand why they haven't tried.

Oh the custom Arbiters I will make with the figures I bought. One of them is going to be a custom Ripa, even though I broke down and bought an official Ripa 'Moramee.
If you're willing to pay 100% markup, and you're making customs out of extra Heroes, why not just preorder a full box from EntEarth? You're secure in knowing you'll get your set, and you can always sell off the extras (at cost if you don't want to be a "scalper", which plenty of people are looking for clearly) or use them for customs, and you're paying MSRP with no shipping costs. $104.99 for 21 Figs is $4.99 per figure.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”