[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 247 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
-Rtas Vadumee
-Douglas-042
-more covenant heavy sets
-more building sets like “UNSC Firebase”

I would really like to see more covenant vehicles and covenant-based sets, Perhaps a new ghost, revenant, or even a spectre. Or something bigger like a phantom or wraith. A covenant fire base would be cool too. I've been needing more covenant but I can't seem to find any.

EthanDavisAnimations wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:05 pm
I would really like to see more covenant vehicles and covenant-based sets, Perhaps a new ghost, revenant, or even a spectre. Or something bigger like a phantom or wraith. A covenant fire base would be cool too. I've been needing more covenant but I can't seem to find any.
It's kind of sad. All of the best Covenant sets are out of production (the first 2 Wraiths, the Phantom, both Storm Lances, etc.)

Nizzadien wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:11 pm
-more building sets like “UNSC Firebase”
While I agree with all of the options you said, this one in particular is something we seriously need. We haven't had a good base building set in forever.

I also would love another Halo Wars Marine squad pack like Yankee Squad. Halo 3 marines would also be appreciated.

Here's an idea a set larger than the largest set to date(the covenant scarab) that is the actual namesake of the Halo franchise.......... A signature series halo ring with a halo 1/infinite Master Chief, A Cortana micro, prophet of truth, regret, and mercy, Arbiter, a flood brute, and a mini pillar of autumn/in amber clad/forward unto dawn and a mini truth and reconciliation .it hasn't been done so.

What if 2020 had a gimmick where since its a new decade, it remakes some old sets from 2010-2019,(like the hawk remake) i'll leave a list down below
Note: im not saying all should be made, this is what i think are the most popular/ iconic sets from the decade and could be as a list to show what can be remade.
2010- Pelican Dropship, UNSC Gausshog Vs Covenant locust, or the UNSC Shortsword.
2011- (great time for sets) VS: Assault on High ground, UNSC Rockethog Vs Anti Aircraft Gun, UNSC Elephant, UNSC Falcon, (with or without landing pad) and the Covenant phantom.
2012- Countdown, Flood Siege, (High probably not) Forward Unto Dawn, Versus: Snowbound Highbase.
2013- UNSC Cryo Bay, Cauldron Clash, Series 7, UNSC Mammoth, UNSC Hornet Vs Covenant Vampire
2014- Hierarch's Shadow Convoy, Containment Outpost Patrol, Broadsword Midnight Strike, Elephant Troop Carrier, Flood Invasion, UNSC Attack Mantis, (high probably not) Covenant Scarab.
2015- Covenant Drone Outbreak, Customizer NMPD Pack, UNSC Firebase, UNSC Vulture Gunship, Smuggler Intercept, NMPD Pelican Airbase.
2016- Covenant Spirit Dropship, Arena Champions Battle Pack, Covenant Wraith Ambush, Dual Mode UNSC Warthog.
2017- Fireteam Osiris, Blue Team, Halo Heroes Series 5, Faithful Vs Fallen Battle Pack.
2018- (From this point on i don't really think these should be remade cause they're pretty easy to find but i'll go with it) Covenant Goblin Battlesuit, UNSC Frostraven Vs Decimus, (High probably not) UNSC Infinity.
2019- Designer Series: UNSC Scorpion Tank, Halo Heroes Series 10.
Hope everyone likes these choices, i tried pretty hard to think of what people liked most during the time periods, some stuff like the Sig Sets i doubt will be remade though

Very nice list. 2011 was indeed a great year.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:21 pm
Yeah, i'd say in my opinion, 2011, 2012, and 2014 were the best years

The two elites that show up in the halo 3 co-op campaign (4 players)
N'tho 'Sraom would be a classic elite with the halo 3 common blue elite coloration
Usze 'Taham would be more challenging, as he's an assault elite with an unique color.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:21 pm
Yeah, i'd say in my opinion, 2011, 2012, and 2014 were the best years
My favorite years have been '09-'12 and '18-'19.

Return to “Halo”