[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 69 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!

With the new year we'll have to set some goals for the company to fulfill before next year, any suggestions from any of my wonderful employees?

ratss454 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:57 pm
With the new year we'll have to set some goals for the company to fulfill before next year, any suggestions from any of my wonderful employees?
No.

New.

Wars.

Dear Employees,

In honor of the new year, I might come back.

But probably not.

-Palfburg the Undecided

Happy New Year to you and your family

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:09 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:57 pm
No.

New.

Wars.
That's more of a company standard than a goal, I'm thinking of accomplishments or something of the sorts.

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:26 am
Wassup homies
Palfburg: *Walks back into SI like he’s been there for months.*

Woah, Dex. I thought you died dude.

Fellow members of this glorious company!
I have been in hiding, as you know, for time unutterable. But I have come forth from my seclusion to welcome you all, though late, to the roaring twenties! May you all be healthy and happy in these years to come! And Diesel, you need to do research like we hired u to. Stop listening to music, reading books, playing minecraft, and being a nuisance! We love your help and we need it!
I also want to commend Ratss on his job he has done. You have grown my company to bounds unimaginable and I am grateful. You are like the loyal son! *snifs*
But, I must go dance the jitterbug with Palburg now. Continue the good work, my friends!

-Purmle

Can’t dance now boss! I came back to run the company some more before I go on another vacation!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”