[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 365 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Fellow Americans.

Read the news and stay safe.

I won't get political but a certain someone used a drone to oof a certain someone.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:28 pm
Fellow Americans.

Read the news and stay safe.

I won't get political but a certain someone used a drone to oof a certain someone.
I was in the car all day with the radio on and all I heard on the news was about that.

Haha... I won't get too political, but Iran just lost their "top" general... Not to mention that they're stuck in WW1-2 tactics and technology from the 80s.

Also the US army outnumbers Iran's.

I love how Americans don't seem to be scared of their failing economy, but the minute something happens regarding their army they're crying in terror.
Geez, your army is the one thing that isn't going to fail you.

Thank you for coming to my pep talk.

And no, Iran doesn't have a nuclear warhead.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:42 am
Haha... I won't get too political, but Iran just lost their "top" general... Not to mention that they're stuck in WW1-2 tactics and technology from the 80s.

I love how Americans don't seem to be scared of their failing economy, but the minute something happens regarding their army they're crying in terror.

I agree with the army thing. Literally was just talking about that. I’m not scared of Iran. XD

However if you actually read some statistics, (though there are certain people who wouldn’t want you to) America’s stocks are up, unemployment is low, and businesses that left America are coming back.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:18 am
Survivor11 wrote:

I agree with the army thing. Literally was just talking about that. I’m not scared of Iran. XD

However if you actually read some statistics, (though there are certain people who wouldn’t want you to) America’s stocks are up, unemployment is low, and businesses that left America are coming back.
This^^

Simek4 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:24 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

This^^
Let's just ignore the 22 trillion dollar debt then.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 pm
Simek4 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

This^^
Everyone knows about the debt, that’s not news. I didn’t factor that into talking about the economy because America has been in debt so long.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:24 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Simek4 wrote:

This^^
Everyone knows about the debt, that’s not news. I didn’t factor that into talking about the economy because America has been in debt so long.
And who's fault was that?

Oh yeah, the college loans, the medical prices being three times more costly than in Europe and you don't even get it refunded...
Oh and all that stuff bought from China.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:26 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Oh yeah, the college loans, the medical prices being three times more costly than in Europe and you don't even get it refunded...
Bernie 2020...

Shhhhhh quiet politics bad

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:22 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:26 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Bernie 2020...

Shhhhhh quiet politics bad
A certain president we had before another certain president we have now is a major cause of the national debt....

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”