[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 70 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:46 am
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:26 am
Wassup homies
Palfburg: *Walks back into SI like he’s been there for months.*

Woah, Dex. I thought you died dude.
Nah man. I've been with Purmel the whole time

Well crud.

I guess that means my IED malfunctioned.

Purmle wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm
Fellow members of this glorious company!
I have been in hiding, as you know, for time unutterable. But I have come forth from my seclusion to welcome you all, though late, to the roaring twenties! May you all be healthy and happy in these years to come! And Diesel, you need to do research like we hired u to. Stop listening to music, reading books, playing minecraft, and being a nuisance! We love your help and we need it!
I also want to commend Ratss on his job he has done. You have grown my company to bounds unimaginable and I am grateful. You are like the loyal son! *snifs*
But, I must go dance the jitterbug with Palburg now. Continue the good work, my friends!

-Purmle
I'm so happy to hear from you Purmle. Do you have any current orders for us, or would you rather us continue to delegate things amongst ourselves?

ratss454 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:10 pm

I'm so happy to hear from you Purmle. Do you have any current orders for us, or would you rather us continue to delegate things amongst ourselves?
What am I? Chopped Mgalekgolo?

ratss454 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:10 pm
Purmle wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:21 pm
Fellow members of this glorious company!
I have been in hiding, as you know, for time unutterable. But I have come forth from my seclusion to welcome you all, though late, to the roaring twenties! May you all be healthy and happy in these years to come! And Diesel, you need to do research like we hired u to. Stop listening to music, reading books, playing minecraft, and being a nuisance! We love your help and we need it!
I also want to commend Ratss on his job he has done. You have grown my company to bounds unimaginable and I am grateful. You are like the loyal son! *snifs*
But, I must go dance the jitterbug with Palburg now. Continue the good work, my friends!

-Purmle
You have been running my company successfully, so I have no cause to intervene. Just keep up the good work, and long live the Shrub!

-Purmle

Hellooooo??? Y'all just goin t' ignore meh here?

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:14 pm
I’m not ignoring you Dex.

Į ãm. Ï îgñørę êvérÿōńė.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:14 pm
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
I’m not ignoring you Dex.

Į ãm. Ï îgñørę êvérÿōńė.
Nice to see you too, Legin.

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
My apologies my good friend, I'm equally glad to know that you're doing well. Would you by chance consider returning to active duty? We could really use all the help we can get if we're going to make this company into an Empire.

ratss454 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 am
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
My apologies my good friend, I'm equally glad to know that you're doing well. Would you by chance consider returning to active duty? We could really use all the help we can get if we're going to make this company into an Empire.
You know what happens when there’s an empire? Rebellion. Just saying.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”