[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 94 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:24 pm
Purmle wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:35 pm
Live on, thread!

*throws a swallow *
Oh no! It’s the personification of evil itself, Purmle!
*pauses*
Hey! Dont knock it, Murple, for once I was helping you! Didn't you notice that I was SUPPORTING your thread?
I might just decide to quit supporting it if you are going to be so uncharitable!

-Purmle

Purmle wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:53 pm
Murple wrote:
Purmle wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:35 pm
Live on, thread!

*throws a swallow *
*pauses*
Hey! Dont knock it, Murple, for once I was helping you! Didn't you notice that I was SUPPORTING your thread?
I might just decide to quit supporting it if you are going to be so uncharitable!

-Purmle
On second thought, long time enemies can become long time friends, especially when their companies aren’t at war.

Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:22 pm
Purmle wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:53 pm
Murple wrote:

*pauses*

-Purmle
On second thought, long time enemies can become long time friends, especially when their companies aren’t at war.
I hope you don’t think I’m going to be giving cookies to that neurotic control-freak GrubFlap anytime soon.

I DON’T EVEN WANT THEM! They are probably poisoned anyway...

Plot twist:

FoeJilms won’t be a Joe Wick villain.

He fell down his trash can and has yet to be seen since.

Down his trash chute?

Trash can feels weirder to say.

Into the garbage, uh, trash chute flyboy.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:26 pm
Down his trash chute?

No, his trash can.

He had dug a massive hole and cut out the bottom of his trash can, and then he stuck the trash can over the hole. He said it help save the planet by sending his trash to the Earth’s core rather than to a landfill, but I told him he would forget and try to jump in. Sure enough, he did.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Down his trash chute?

No, his trash can.

He had dug a massive hole and cut out the bottom of his trash can, and then he stuck the trash can over the hole. He said it help save the planet by sending his trash to the Earth’s core rather than to a landfill, but I told him he would forget and try to jump in. Sure enough, he did.
Sounds like a cool dude.

JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Down his trash chute?

No, his trash can.

Honestly that's a pretty good idea *grabs shovel and starts digging*

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:36 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Down his trash chute?

No, his trash can.

Honestly that's a pretty good idea *grabs shovel and starts digging*
*joins charlie*

Return to “General discussion”