[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Reintro to Old Products - Community

Reintro to Old Products

Got a question? Ask it here!
Will Mega ever reintroduce old products they used to sell? ive been dying to get my hands on the cod hovercraft, elephant, and mammoth but are all way overpriced due to scalpers and resale. I wish mega would listen to their avid money spending collectors. ive dropped atleast 5 grand into their company alone and wish they would sell more of the stuff i want rather than pokemon.

It's not likely. The best you can hope for is a remake (like the new Aerial Ambush vs the original one).

i need a pelican, and better designs in general from mega

HALx-10 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 am

I'd love a remake of the original Pelican like we got with Aerial Ambush (including a remake of the figures, especially the Pilot and Hayabusa).

For that matter, I'd love a remake of the Phantom in the same purple color as the Covenant Storm Lance Elites.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:24 am
HALx-10 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 am

I'd love a remake of the original Pelican like we got with Aerial Ambush (including a remake of the figures, especially the Pilot and Hayabusa).

For that matter, I'd love a remake of the Phantom in the same purple color as the Covenant Storm Lance Elites.
i must say the hawk really tickled my happy bone this year i hope mega makes more VTOL style aircraft, a phantom would be excellent i hope they opt for less studded surfaces

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”