[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Is Walmart still a distributor going into 2020!? - Page 2 - Community

Is Walmart still a distributor going into 2020!?

Got a question? Ask it here!
i got xeno eggs at walmart

What part of the country (broad terms, please) did you find those at wal-mart? I wonder if I should even worry about finding them in the SW of the country

Severite wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:30 am
What part of the country (broad terms, please) did you find those at wal-mart? I wonder if I should even worry about finding them in the SW of the country
midwest

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:12 am
Be sure it is a Kroger MARKETPLACE store if you are going to check at any. The Krogers Marketplace stores are where I've found them. All the normal Krogers I've been to haven't carried any but all of the Marketplace ones have. Just an FYI to save you time & gas.
Note that not every Kroger Marketplace is even still carrying the line. Two of the four I frequent have all but done away with their toy aisles. And those that still have toys have scaled back and tend to only carry smaller Mega sets.

Which is still better than WalMarts. Only one of eight WalMarts I have checked have put Mega Brands back on the shelves. And that's been a case of old Halsey wave Halo Heroes leftovers and the newest Pokemon *** that went straight to the clearance aisle. There's a spot for the MotU Heroes bit it hasn't shown up since the tag went up.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 am
HellfireSamurai wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:12 am
Be sure it is a Kroger MARKETPLACE store if you are going to check at any. The Krogers Marketplace stores are where I've found them. All the normal Krogers I've been to haven't carried any but all of the Marketplace ones have. Just an FYI to save you time & gas.
Note that not every Kroger Marketplace is even still carrying the line. Two of the four I frequent have all but done away with their toy aisles. And those that still have toys have scaled back and tend to only carry smaller Mega sets.

Which is still better than WalMarts. Only one of eight WalMarts I have checked have put Mega Brands back on the shelves. And that's been a case of old Halsey wave Halo Heroes leftovers and the newest Pokemon *** that went straight to the clearance aisle. There's a spot for the MotU Heroes bit it hasn't shown up since the tag went up.
i asked for them to get them out the back, be persistent don't give up if they have them in stock they should be willing to sell you them you just got to get the manager

I've been asking, they keep telling me maybe the next truck.

Too bad EntertainmentEarth doesn't have the case up for order. Although that would be a 60/40 chance of the order not getting filled after eight months of waiting.

I hope this isn't it Mega's triumphant return to WalMart mass retail. A partial case of Alien eggs, a MotU perpetual no show and leftovers from the Halsey wave Halo Heroes isn't exactly exciting.

It's not even a new case, looks like they pulled out a cobblepot of the figures that didn't sell even after they were clearanced. Like some Dollar General or Big Lots nonsense.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:27 am
I've been asking, they keep telling me maybe the next truck.

Too bad EntertainmentEarth doesn't have the case up for order. Although that would be a 60/40 chance of the order not getting filled after eight months of waiting.

I hope this isn't it Mega's triumphant return to WalMart mass retail. A partial case of Alien eggs, a MotU perpetual no show and leftovers from the Halsey wave Halo Heroes isn't exactly exciting.

It's not even a new case, looks like they pulled out a cobblepot of the figures that didn't sell even after they were clearanced. Like some Dollar General or Big Lots nonsense.
be persistent it took multiple tries, people simply just do not care go to the head

I don't know how much more persistent one can be than checking two stores daily both before and after work.

There's a simple mindset that, after factoring in time and fuel wasted, these figures start costing more than $4.95 a piece. At which point, buying at scalper rates on eBay quickly becomes the cheaper option.

It's kinda amazing that these sets are so hard to get ahold of. Considering how popular they seem to be, they should be raking in the cash. Thanks for the suggestions. I managed to get several sets on Amazon. I wish they would just sell through Amazon since it's pretty international, and straight forward (at least as a buyer).

Though, I guess having them in stores can get people to spot them. Speaking of which, thanks for the suggestions. I will be checking into some of the local stores you suggested. I already regularly visit the Target stores, and Walmart online. They have started to carry more sets for reasonable prices. I already have all of the Exosuits. They are so cool!

I would love to get my hands on the Green Machine set, but I only seem to be able to find it on Ebay for exorbitant prices. Any chance that one could be put on Amazon in the US? Pretty please! :)

I agree that making certain Amazon and even EntertainmentEarth well stocked seems like a better move as both have tried to maintain a market.

It took forever but WalMarts around here finally stocked the MotU Heroes assortment and one even restocked once. Xeno eggs never have been restocked though and I still haven't seen the last wave of Halo Heroes in a WalMart.

Targets are a joke. Those that still carry the line are bloated on unsold Game of Thrones stuff. Meijer seems to have given up finally as well shuffling the leftovers off to discount. The only gain there was getting a Drogon set for seventeen bucks.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”