[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 369 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:04 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:07 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:45 pm
Hey, um.

Random question.

Did anyone else notice that Malon from Ocarina of Time made a cameo in Halo: Reach?
Huh?
Ashes. Listen to that, then listen to the Lon Lon Ranch music and tell me you don’t at least hear a similarity.
I'll definitely give Ashes a listen, as Lon Lon is cemented in the depths of my head.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:58 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:04 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Huh?
Ashes. Listen to that, then listen to the Lon Lon Ranch music and tell me you don’t at least hear a similarity.
I'll definitely give Ashes a listen, as Lon Lon is cemented in the depths of my head.
You hear it? That voice sounds familiar.

Great set. I've found that the suspension on the wheels can be a bit flimsy but aside from that it's a nice set. Really fun build, if I remember correctly.

I've heard that the figure's helmets are removable. Is that true in the literal sense (like the Assassin's Creed figures' removable hats) or in the metaphorical sense (like with the Halo Heroes Dare figure, where she had two heads, and one of them didn't have a helmet on)?

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm
I've heard that the figure's helmets are removable. Is that true in the literal sense (like the Assassin's Creed figures' removable hats) or in the metaphorical sense (like with the Halo Heroes Dare figure, where she had two heads, and one of them didn't have a helmet on)?
You can literally take the helmets off their heads. I was so happily surprized when I found it out.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm
The figures have a small hole at the top of their heads for the helmet's pin to fit in.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:21 pm
Hey Z. You hear it?
Not yet. I, uh, forgot.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:21 pm
Hey Z. You hear it?
Not yet. I, uh, forgot.
Haha, fair enough.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”