[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
List of all Call of Duty sets to date? - Community

List of all Call of Duty sets to date?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I’m looking for a list of all COD sets to date with the original MSRPs for each set, does one exist?

I can't give the MSRPs but there is a list on Page 5 of the What's In Your Collection? thread in the CoD sub forum. I keep it up to date whenever I get a new set and I have everytging released that is not a duplicate. The only one not on the list is Special Ops vs Jungle Mercs and that is en route.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:41 pm
I can't give the MSRPs but there is a list on Page 5 of the What's In Your Collection? thread in the CoD sub forum. I keep it up to date whenever I get a new set and I have everytging released that is not a duplicate. The only one not on the list is Special Ops vs Jungle Mercs and that is en route.
When that arrives, can you post pics of it?

Maybe, no promises. Having a toddler and being in busy season at work makea things a bit more hectic.

Thanks, been inventorying everything I have.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:41 pm
Probably the only accurate list of every set atm.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”