[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Never found heroes series 5 - Page 2 - Community

Never found heroes series 5

Got a question? Ask it here!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:19 pm
HellfireSamurai wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:36 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 am

You are looking for Series 5, are you not?

The member is most likely refering to the ridiculous mark up in price on ebay. Profit is one thing but asking $40 to $70 for a brand new item that costs $7 instore is just insane.
I don’t disagree. Distribution is a problem that has been brought up multiple times. The team says they have been working on it. And before someone responds with, “Nothing has been fixed,” these (I’m sure legal) things take time. It will get fixed, but unfortunately in the meantime, eBay and Amazon are literally the only way people can get sets.
Yeah the fact that I've found them anywhere instore is awesome. Not everyone has been as lucky. Hence why I usually try to snag extras & offer help on other forums using my same username. I just saw a GoT egg at a Walmart last night but it was tucked by itself in the discount area after xmas. As long as Kroger Marketplace keeps restocking my Predator & Rapheal worries are covered. Xeno eggs may be a problem though.

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:09 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
HellfireSamurai wrote:

The member is most likely refering to the ridiculous mark up in price on ebay. Profit is one thing but asking $40 to $70 for a brand new item that costs $7 instore is just insane.
I don’t disagree. Distribution is a problem that has been brought up multiple times. The team says they have been working on it. And before someone responds with, “Nothing has been fixed,” these (I’m sure legal) things take time. It will get fixed, but unfortunately in the meantime, eBay and Amazon are literally the only way people can get sets.
Yeah the fact that I've found them anywhere instore is awesome. Not everyone has been as lucky. Hence why I usually try to snag extras & offer help on other forums using my same username. I just saw a GoT egg at a Walmart last night but it was tucked by itself in the discount area after xmas. As long as Kroger Marketplace keeps restocking my Predator & Rapheal worries are covered. Xeno eggs may be a problem though.
The nearest Kroger Marketplace to me is 3 hours away. Luckily I have Target, HEB, and Dollar General.

nigelninja11 wrote:
HellfireSamurai wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 am

You are looking for Series 5, are you not?

i like this answer best, i think what's so miserable is day in and day out i wait just to get something new, if they just fixed it i would not be complaining at all, also lets see mega at more unconventional places

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm
HellfireSamurai wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:32 pm
Have you tried checking out Krogers Marketplace? Each on I have gone to has had Series 5 or at least the shelf tagged & empty box from Series 5 meaning they were at least in the store.
I saw some at a Target a couple weeks back.
i do not like how retailers are slow to keep up, i see a lot of duplicates, for example did anyone notice the hunters in series 11 only came 2 per box!?!?! AWFUL and then when they finally do restock its not wave 5, its all repeats(halo series 11). series 11 is everywhere but im still missing series 10 characters for halo, while i haven't seen a single series 5 stratos

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:03 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:20 pm
HellfireSamurai wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:32 pm
Have you tried checking out Krogers Marketplace? Each on I have gone to has had Series 5 or at least the shelf tagged & empty box from Series 5 meaning they were at least in the store.
I saw some at a Target a couple weeks back.
i do not like how retailers are slow to keep up, i see a lot of duplicates, for example did anyone notice the hunters in series 11 only came 2 per box!?!?! AWFUL and then when they finally do restock its not wave 5, its all repeats(halo series 11). series 11 is everywhere but im still missing series 10 characters for halo, while i haven't seen a single series 5 stratos

Find me on one of the other Mega bloks/mega construx forums that has PM's & hit me with a list of what you are looking for & I'll see what I can do to help. I use the same username on both intentionally so I can be found since links can't be posted.

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:09 pm
Xeno eggs may be a problem though.
Xeno eggs have been showing up at Multiple Walmarts.

That's where I got mine so it shouldn't be a problem. I've NEVER seen GoT eggs at Walmart, though, which I find very odd you saw one there.

i got xeno eggs at walmart tonight had to ask the guy to go the back they only come 6 in a box, run to the store rn!!!!

MCx Heroes Series 5 are showing up at Five Below (though I haven't seen any at 3 of mine), so keep a look out.

I saw a few Halo-themed Heroes figurines, specifically the line where Captain Keyes and Sesa 'Refumee is in, as well as the 10th anniversary figures. They seem to be the ones that sell out fast, however, so keep a sharp eye on Target. I also heard that Walmart was also an option, but I'm not too sure on that front.

Armageist wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:03 am
MCx Heroes Series 5 are showing up at Five Below (though I haven't seen any at 3 of mine), so keep a look out.
This is true. I’m in the D/FW area of Texas and bought Donatello at 5 Below last Monday. $3.25. They had a case full of every Heroes Series 5 figure. I have been meaning to go back for Scareglow. I’m not a MOTU fan, but it was such a cool figure that I wanted it and should have just got it when I was there. Hope they still have him after work today. The Heroes Series 5 case was on a bottom shelf. So you may have to look hard, but I bet they’re there somewhere.

They also had a few of Heroes Series 2 Beast Man hanging on a peg, on a completely different part of the toy aisle, and a Heroes Series 2 Teela in their clearance section.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”