[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Never found heroes series 5 - Page 3 - Community

Never found heroes series 5

Got a question? Ask it here!
AcousticWonder wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:51 am
The Heroes Series 5 case was on a bottom shelf. So you may have to look hard, but I bet they’re there somewhere.
I looked through all 3 of the toy isles and a long the sidewall where their puzzles and nerfed like guns are. Anywhere else they could be? Besides the back corner clearance wall?

Armageist wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:29 am
AcousticWonder wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:51 am
The Heroes Series 5 case was on a bottom shelf. So you may have to look hard, but I bet they’re there somewhere.
I looked through all 3 of the toy isles and a long the sidewall where their puzzles and nerfed like guns are. Anywhere else they could be? Besides the back corner clearance wall?
Well, after yesterday, I’d have to say that if you couldn’t find any, scalpers may have gotten there first. I went back after work yesterday, looking for Scareglow, and the display case was gone and three figures were hanging from a peg above where the case had been. There was one Donatello, one X Files Alien, and one X Files Fox Mulder. The box was full a week ago, so I don’t know if it was scalpers, collectors, or just kids buying toys, but that last option seems the least likely.

HellfireSamurai wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:36 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 am
HALx-10 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 am

ebay is not a viable solution to this problem
You are looking for Series 5, are you not?

The member is most likely refering to the ridiculous mark up in price on ebay. Profit is one thing but asking $40 to $70 for a brand new item that costs $7 instore is just insane.
True
Very, very, very true. I once saw a Jet Pilot figure from wave one go for 70 DOLLARS sold by ToyWiz. If it was on the shelf at the store, it'd be 4 dollars--a much, much more reasonable price

Well, I can't find any heroes series. So be thankful

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”