[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 79 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:40 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:27 am
Purmle wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:03 am
Ok, I vote for the cafeteria!
Yes!!! Now to whom should we direct to head the construction of the cafeteria?

Could we add posters that say "Down with the bush" and "Purmel wants you: Sign up for Shrub Enterprises today" ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I didn't do that
I wouldn't be against some motivational posters promoting this great company, but seeing that we're working towards a lasting peace with the bush folk it's not in our best interests to slander them through propaganda.

ratss454 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:20 pm
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

Could we add posters that say "Down with the bush" and "Purmel wants you: Sign up for Shrub Enterprises today" ?

I didn't do that
I wouldn't be against some motivational posters promoting this great company, but seeing that we're working towards a lasting peace with the bush folk it's not in our best interests to slander them through propaganda.
I think someone did that.

You'll never take me alive!

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:13 am
ratss454 wrote:
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:

I didn't do that

Oh dear, anyway since there have yet to be any volunteers to oversee the cafeteria project, I'd like to nominate myself to head the project.

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:10 pm
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:13 am
ratss454 wrote:

Oh dear, anyway since there have yet to be any volunteers to oversee the cafeteria project, I'd like to nominate myself to head the project.
Thank GOODNESS. I didn’t wanna work- I MEAN, I’m glad you stepped up.

That settles it then, I shall see the project through to it's completion

Ooh, it’s Shrub Enterprises now!

Dear Purmle,

I am considering making a comedy video involving the song We Are Number One by Robbie Rotten. In the video, you and shrub employees would be singing the song. Is this alright? I have no intention of starting a conflict.

Peaceably,
Murple, founder and CEO of Bush Industries

ratss454 wrote:
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
ratss454 wrote:

I didn't do that
I’M THE ONLY GUY WHO MAKES PROPAGANDA! ME!

AND I WILL MAKE PRO SHRUB PROPAGANDA FOR 50% OFF IF YOU ORDER TODAY!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:41 pm
ratss454 wrote:
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:

I didn't do that
I’M THE ONLY GUY WHO MAKES PROPAGANDA! ME!

AND I WILL MAKE PRO SHRUB PROPAGANDA FOR 50% OFF IF YOU ORDER TODAY!
No pro shrub propaganda.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”