[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 155 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 am
Contest ends tomorrow! Judges, the judging has started via email.
I would ask when you intend to release the results, but I think I don't really get to, considering... *cough*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Oh dear. Looks like I'm a little late. Oh well...

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:59 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
I would ask when you intend to release the results, but I think I don't really get to, considering... *cough*
Hah. No you’re good. I’ll be releasing the results today.

Nigel, I'm considering creating a Wasteland story entitled, "Wastelland: Crossed Paths." I haven't figured out the details yet, but I don't want to start it unless it's ok with you. If you want more info, "@" me on an obscure post. Thanks! -Kaze

SpartanKaze wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:00 pm
Nigel, I'm considering creating a Wasteland story entitled, "Wastelland: Crossed Paths." I haven't figured out the details yet, but I don't want to start it unless it's ok with you. If you want more info, "@" me on an obscure post. Thanks! -Kaze
I would love to know more about it. One moment...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:02 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
We're still waiting...

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:43 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
SpartanKaze wrote:
We're still waiting...
Kaze said an obscure post. I don't think his "One moment" meant he was coming back to this thread with his answer.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:53 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:43 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

We're still waiting...
Kaze said an obscure post. I don't think his "One moment" meant he was coming back to this thread with his answer.
Correctomundo! All will be revealed eventually/maybe/I hope so!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:37 pm
Results...?
Patients. Patients.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”