[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 4 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
I mean, you got Max, Jay, Emmanuel, Allen and the guard who defected.
You stand some chance.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:25 am
*Patiently waiting for moronic misadventures*
It'll come. Dawn of Darkness takes priority since it's in collaboration with other people, even if it's less collaborative than the stuff actually on Antares.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:48 pm
I mean, you got Max, Jay, Emmanuel, Allen and the guard who defected.
You stand some chance.
We stand more of a chance than we would if we saved Ethan and surrendered again. I think shooting him is going to be the best choice.

13 out of 14 vote to kill Oliver, you have an hour and a half left to vote.

Zarry wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:50 pm
13 out of 14 vote to kill Oliver, you have an hour and a half left to vote.
Apparently, I'm the only one who said don't kill.
Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Farewell Fun Facts:

#1: Oliver Wilson's title is "The Butcher", and he was originally going to brutally kill Defectives with his barbed wire baseball bat. This would unfortunately be scrapped due to the moderation system and guidelines, Farewell was intended to be a grittier, more violent comic but had to be severely censored.

#2: Allen's original name in early development was Owen, and he didn't ride with anyone. He also used a baseball bat (minus the barbed wire), and the story was going to have minimal choices. Also in early development, the Scroungers didn't exist, neither did the other redacted factions.

3#: Farewell wasn't intended to have this much preparation, but I held off until my birthday to start it. I only had 2 or 3 CoD figures, and they weren't even customized. After I purchased some sets, I got to work on Allen's chopper, and his design. Then I bought even more sets and was able to create Emmanuel and Max (that's right, Maximilian didn't even exist until after Emmanuel was created). And when I bought the CoD ATV Attack set, I used the head from the figure that came with it as Allen's head. Then I painted his facial hair, but I actually had two of Allen's heads, and ended up not painting one of them. So I kept it to use for flashbacks when Allen was younger.

Farewell - Chapter 1 is coming to an end. Soon we will understand the true feeling of loss.

Zarry wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:46 am
Farewell - Chapter 1 is coming to an end. Soon we will understand the true feeling of loss.
Are you going to pull an Antares?
Not intending offense. Just making a gallery reference

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:42 am
Zarry wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:46 am
Are you going to pull an Antares?
Not intending offense. Just making a gallery reference

To be honest I haven't kept up with Nato's stories.

Hey Zarry! I was wondering about Farewell,was chapter 1 the last chapter or no?

HaloODST56 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:31 pm
Hey Zarry! I was wondering about Farewell,was chapter 1 the last chapter or no?

Chapter one is definitely not the last chapter. Farewell is planned to be a long running series and will not be ending until a good while.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”