[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 6 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:27 pm
Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm

I had plans for Ethan the second the series started. I knew I needed to kill of a major character early on in order to establish a feeling that nobody has plot armor.
And I like that. Shows the true horrors of the apocalypse, that no one can survive long despite who and what they have with them.
Great job building character too, making Allen suffer with Ethan's death and all that.

It's kind of like when major characters die in The Walking Dead: Glenn got his head smashed in with Negan's Lucille, Hershel got his neck jacked up by The Govenor with a katana, Shane Walsh was in the series since the beginning and he was stabbed by Rick (had it coming ;), Carl was bitten, Abraham Ford also met the same fate as Glenn, Merle was bitten after he cut his own hand off.

These were all major characters who made the series what it was, and yet they met the unfortunate death that was planned since the start. Ethan was just the first example of this, nobody is safe.

Hey Zarry I was wondering if I could do the same thing your doing in comic like asking us what we should we chose? Like asking us to accept something or refuse something. You know what I mean. I wouldn't be doing it until after I finish 2083 or do a few more parts of it. And if you don't really want me to that's totally fine. Thanks!

HaloODST56 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm
Hey Zarry I was wondering if I could do the same thing your doing in comic like asking us what we should we chose? Like asking us to accept something or refuse something. You know what I mean. I wouldn't be doing it until after I finish 2083 or do a few more parts of it. And if you don't really want me to that's totally fine. Thanks!

I think you should wait, we already have "The Maze" going on and Farewell is starting in a few weeks. We shouldn't have multiple choice based comics going on at once.

Zarry wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:11 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:

I think you should wait, we already have "The Maze" going on and Farewell is starting in a few weeks. We shouldn't have multiple choice based comics going on at once.
That's totally fine! I completely understand.

Zarry wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:

To be honest, I don't think "The Maze" will last very long. Sorry to be all Survivor-y on the series, but I think it'll only last as long as it can leech ideas.

Good, good, use your criticism...

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52 am
Zarry wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:

To be honest, I don't think "The Maze" will last very long. Sorry to be all Survivor-y on the series, but I think it'll only last as long as it can leech ideas.

I agree. I feel like this guy is just going to rip off of whatever popular comic is going on currently, I don't mean to be a jerk but I actually worked hard to start farewell, didn't just throw together pop n swaps like this guy, I spent over two months working to even start the comic. I've even redone scenes, ones that were over 20 images long, and I've never worked this hard on a comic.

This guy threw together some pop and swaps, shots were mostly out of focus, and he's ripping off a comic that had started 3 days before he announced his.

I don't intend to constantly vex this guy, but it's just annoying when someone copycats your comic with almost zero effort put into it, and most likely zero story development.

It’s not like comics with a choose your own adventure gimmick arenew here, I believe there’s been atleast a couple before, but I know Nato definitely did one for a fact.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:19 pm
It’s not like comics with a choose your own adventure gimmick arenew here, I believe there’s been atleast a couple before, but I know Nato definitely did one for a fact.

Yeah, but his was announced three days after mine. Just talk to Nigelninja11.

Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:53 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:19 pm

Yeah, but his was announced three days after mine. Just talk to Nigelninja11.
Hey @Zarry I just saw this and I'm sorry I asked, i didn't think about how along it took to even start farewell. I'm really sorry.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”