[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Farewell - Page 8 - Community

Farewell

Tell your own story!
(Besides, I still want to be friends with everyone ;-;..)

Ok. I'm sorry Zarry, Nigel, Z19. I over reacted.

Also Survivor, I don't remember saying anything about GW. I was just trying to get you and Sim to shut it

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:29 pm
Honestly if it was e and Diesel I probably would've reacted the same way.

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:29 pm

And so did I. I accept your apology and I give you mine.

Zarry wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:07 pm
So let me rephrase that: If you work hard on something that was an original idea, obviously it's just the slightest bit annoying if someone copies it. I get it, if something is popular, you want to try your hand at it. It's only because it was three days after mine that it was annoying, maybe if it was more reasonably spaced it wouldn't even matter.

My choice of words wasn't an attack on TheMegaConstruxtors, it was a misinterpreted sentence that sounded like an insult. Obviously I didn't mean to diss his ability as a photographer and a writer, or as anything. Simply a bad sentence for a simple point.

So, like a M A N, I'm going to say, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it.
I see how it would make you feel even that's never happened to me I can still see why it would make you a little frustrated.

BTW I'm loving your Farewell comic! Your doing great on it!

HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Thank you for the support, I have big plans for Chapter 2.

Zarry wrote:
HaloODST56 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Thank you for the support, I have big plans for Chapter 2.
You totally deserve it! I can't wait!

Zarry wrote:
So let me rephrase that: If you work hard on something that was an original idea, obviously it's just the slightest bit annoying if someone copies it. I get it, if something is popular, you want to try your hand at it. It's only because it was three days after mine that it was annoying, maybe if it was more reasonably spaced it wouldn't even matter.
So pretty much when battle royales got popular, lol.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:03 pm
Zarry wrote:
So pretty much when battle royales got popular, lol.
XDDDDD

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”